Closed Thread
Page 54 of 103 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    After getting a heavy period after my 2nd failed stim cycle (4th failed including 2 frozen and 1 huge success with my baby girl) I am told to keep trying, but if I complete 3 more stim cycles and use any froz, I should reconsider my options. Has anyone else been told this? Has anyone had 1 successful stim cycle and then a string of failures and then found success again? Does anyone have good experiences with froz embies?
    Need some hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    LetsMakeItHappen - good luck today x

Mrsjaguar - hope your scan goes well today and you have some direction moving forward. I find having a plan helps me get through each day.

Heyside - hope the blood test goes well today. Seeing the FS next week is FS fantastic. Without sounding sill can you please tell me what a HRT cycle is?

jyork - so sorry you are having a hard time. The only time I have been successful is with a FET is my last go that resulted in DS but he was our 5th transfer. Did the FS say to consider your options? Maybe they can shed some light what further options are available?

AFM - tested again this morning at 6dp6dt and still negative with first response tests. Will see what the next few days brings.

Take care all x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Our Baby Dream For This Useful Post:

LetsMakeItHappen  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    jyork - Sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time with failed cycles, I have been on this journey for 2 years now, I have had 9 failed OI cycles before moving onto IVF where I had one failed IVf with no embryos left to freeze and one IVF that was a freeze all cycle - luckily I had 3 embryos to freeze. I have just had my first FET which has also failed and was a disaster from start to finish with my body not responding to stimulation. So this has been a long and frustrating journey for me hitting many brick walls and I thought it was going to be easier this time around after conceiving my DD many years ago after two OI cycles, I don't think you should ever give up though hun until you have tried all options. My FS seems to add a slightly different approach each time adding something else into the mix, on my next cycle we are trying a HRT cycle to improve the issue with stimulation and I have a meeting with him next week to discuss extra options, he says he says he still has some extra tricks up his sleeves lol. Hope you get some good news soon and a new plan of action.

OurBabyDream - Many women don't get a bfp until around 14dpo hun and really you are still equal to 12dpo so there is still a chance don't give up, are you having and symptoms? Good luck hun. As for my fs hun he is very good and understands we are getting very frustrated with our long journey, think he is also very sick of seeing us in his office lol we always seem to be there. He is determined to get our bfp for us and we have another meeting with him next week so will discuss more options. My last FET was a stimulated cycle with puregon injections and my body seems to have become resistant to them and didn't respond as it should, it turned into a very long cycle and I was on a dose of 125IUI which I over stimulated with on my last IVF (confusing). So my FS has suggested a HRT cycle where no ovulation is needed I will be on ethanol oestradiol tablets which will grow my lining to except embryo but I think my ovaries will be switched off using synarel. As there will be no ovulation though I will have no corpus luteum to produce the progesterone to support the embryo so I will require lots of progesterone support. Hoping it will be a less stressful cycle. We only have 2 embryos left though so hoping for a miracle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok girls I have some amazing news that has completely shocked me. I went for my bt today to confirm my bfn and I have just come off the phone from my fn who has just shocked me with the news that I am actually finally pregnant! This has shocked me so much I had to take a test again to confirm and there it was 2 beautiful lines.

OurBabyDream - My story might give you hope, I am now 10 days past a 5dt and only just got my bfp!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside that's awesome news.......CONGRATULATIONS!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside- OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! What fantastic news for you and DH. So very very very happy for you xxxxxxx
    You don't need that FS appointment next week:-)
    Can I ask when you tested negative how many days past 5 day transfer were you? Also did you use a first response test when it was a BFN

Thanks for explaining the HRT cycle. Sounds very similar to my fet just fine with the ethanol estradiol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Our Baby Dream For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by heyside View Post
    ok girls i have some amazing news that has completely shocked me. I went for my bt today to confirm my bfn and i have just come off the phone from my fn who has just shocked me with the news that i am actually finally pregnant! This has shocked me so much i had to take a test again to confirm and there it was 2 beautiful lines.

ourbabydream - my story might give you hope, i am now 10 days past a 5dt and only just got my bfp!!!
    woooooooohooooooop🌈🌈⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🍀🌺🌷💐✨✨✨✨✨✨🌟🌟🌟💥 💥💥🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉 🎊🎉🎊🍼🍭

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Congratulations on your amazing news, it makes 2 of us!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LetsMakeItHappen For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my BFP today. My hcg was 2212!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside - couldn't resist saying a big congrats!!!! I think we may have cycled together in October (?) so I was hoping you got a sticky one.. Yay!! So beautiful to see those lines 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 38 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break over
    Nurses appt 27th June
    ICSI #1 July '14 - 'Freeze All' / 18 Frosties
    FET #1 Oct '14 - BFP - praying our little girl arrives safely in June xxx 💕xxx

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-03-2015),LetsMakeItHappen  (12-03-2015)