Closed Thread
Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for no personals but does anyone know if you can get ohss after an FET?? I feel not well at all - nausea, extreme bloating and sore ovaries both sides... I'm only 3dp5dt so waaaay too early for symptoms. Had some pink spotting yest morn and my last pregnyl booster was on Sunday. Also used pregnyl for my trigger and due for another tomorrow...

TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OurBabyDreams - Thanks hun, will definitely be discussing the two this cycle, just hope I can get started asap, will talk to clinic over next few days. Sorry to hear you got a bfn this morning and are feeling negative, I felt like this for my cycle too (hard when we have all experienced so many ups and downs through all this). Can understand your frustration with having to do another fresh cycle if it comes to that hun, really hoping that isn't the case and you get a surprise bfp over the next few days - when will you test again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well ladies I'm PUPO 🎉

Thank you for thinking of me @Our Baby Dream, hoping it's still a bit early and you get a beautiful surprise. This is our only frostie so I know how you feel about having to start again xx

How did your scan go today @octonaut? Thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh I forgot to share this with you. I was a little disappointed that the clinic only thawed our snow baby today, so it was a 4dt not a 5dt as promised. But I think if it's going to work it will and if not it won't. To me it looks a little fragmented, different from our last morula. But keeping faith in him/her 💛

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1425986756.151760.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful yay for being pupo!! You can join me in my madness that's an awesome picture.

@Ourbabydream I know what you mean about just getting a feeling about cycles, I had that last cycle, totally knew it was going to be negative. Really hoping it's just too early though, 4dp5dt is kind of the earliest I would ever expect it so maybe test again tomorrow to see? That's coming from a poas addict though

@octonaut how did the scan go today? Was so sorry to hear the sad news but really hoping there was good news today. Have been thing of you heaps xx

@emily3011 how are you going?? Any updates? Hoping for good news.

@jyork am sorry to hear your bfn

@Minib also sending good positive vibes for your scan on Thursday (I think)

@mags83 pretty sure your BT was today? How did it go? Did you get the green light?!

@LetsMakeItHappen 2 more days! Have you still been poas? Any symptoms/news?

@Heyside I would consider 2 but I think I would prob also think about the embryo glue. Lots of research suggests that the success of putting 2 back is no higher unfortunately but I don't really know much about the glue... My DH is terrified if we put 2 in then they will both split also. His brother had twins so ?! I just feel so gutted for you as I truly thought this was it.

AFM after a call to the clinic, apparently my not feeling well is from the pregnyl. I've never had this that bad though so they are kind of hoping that maybe the emby has taken so my body has lots of HCG. As per the FN opinion... I am slightly more realistic and just think that the long cycle has screwed me up by bleeding last week etc! Ah well, will know in a week. I can't even poas due to 2 more boosters which will still be slightly in my body at BT day (last time it was 11 so still positive on a poas). Totally takes all the holding it up to the light/ is it darker than the one I did 10mins ago/ there is obviously still pregnyl but could there be or not be obsessing fun out of the process. So important for such an OCD person

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops @mrsjaguar good luck for first scan on Thursday! I never have any BT or scan done til at least day 11-15 due to sh!tty long cycles

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 bt is tomorrow morning Hun.... Crossing my fingers that's for sure!! Hope you're well. Thank you for thinking of me xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrsjaguar - good luck tomorrow xx

Excited1 - how are you feeling today? We sound like POAS buddies lol. I start to become obsessed with them.

Heyside - thank you. How are you travelling? No testing today for me. Think I'm going to try and wait till Thursday or Friday. I think I should get a good indication by that stage.

StillHopeful - yay PUPO!!!!! Think you are so right if it's a 4 or 5 day it will work if it's meant to be. Sorry I can't see the picture you uploaded but I'm sure it will do its thing. I have lots of positive vibes your way pushing your little embryo along xx

megs83 - thinking of you today with your blood test x

AFM - I'm fighting with all my will not to test today 5dp6dt.. So hard when you are slightly obsessed!!!! Going to try and hold out to either Thursday or Friday. Really hope those two link lines appear and surprise me. Take care all xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Our Baby Dream - waiting for BT results. Praying they are at 0. If so I've been given the go ahead to go right away!! don't want to get too excited but staying positive!!! Xx hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 good luck with your results. xx