Closed Thread
Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Octonaut

Sorry to hear of all the bad luck this month, hopefully there is some better news in the coming weeks

Minib are you in Melbourne? I saw your post about moving to Monash IVF. If you are then I would recommend trying to get into Lynn Burmeister (you should google her, she's amazing!) it can take a few months to get in with her as a new patient so perhaps make one well in advance then you can always cancel (hopefully that's the case and you have had some luck before then!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib Ye Hun I have another 12. Surely there's a few sticky ones in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SoReady Lynn is exactly the reason I'm thinking of moving to monash ivf. I'll ring her clinic tomorrow. I actually booked her last year but I thought I should stick to current FS given we've only had one cycle. So I cancelled it but now I'm just going to book her again and get a second opinion when the time comes. I have friends that see Lynn. They are quite happy with her but haven't gotten pregnant yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mags83 View Post
    @Minib Ye Hun I have another 12. Surely there's a few sticky ones in there
    Surely there are a few stickies ones there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is very thorough minib, obviously there are many reasons and factors but she doesn't start any treatment until she investigates the problem in full to target the treatment.
    I would highly recommend her, she is one of the top in the field in Oz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is she your FS @SoReady yeah I will call my clinic tomorrow to request my history too so Lynn can review before the appointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I see her now. We actually saw someone else first who basically told us he thought nothing was wrong despite 1 chemical and 1 m/c then unable to fall pregnant again naturally. We wasted another 6 months trying on his advice before being referred to Lynn. She was great, booked me straight in for a laparoscopy and all the tests both sides before planning anything.
    I have heard some horror stories of treatments beginning without many tests etc and it just gets dragged out and works out more expensive. I feel like she is worth a bit extra up front as the treatment is so targeted to your situation

Thanks
    Reviews
    StillHopeful - wishing you all the best today with your transfer x

LetsMakeItHappen - hope you are travelling well. Thursday is not far away now x

Megs83 - hope your blood test today gives you some answers and you can start cycling again. 12 frozen embryos is fantastic.

Excited1 - woo hoo PUPO. What a fantastic thaw rate. Wowza what a pressie after the transfer.

Octonaut - so sorry to read about the loss of one little twin. I have everything crossed for your other little one. Hope your scan goes well today. Thank you for the roll call.

Minib - good luck with your scan Thursday. If your thinking of changing clinics ( hopefully not after your fet) it never hurts to get another opinion. Least it puts your mind at ease. Sorry never had melatonin.

Heyside - so sorry about your bfn. Hope you can stat to cycle again soon and use the 2 beautiful sounding embryos you have. It's a tough decision on how many to transfer. If it was myself I would transfer 2. But really need to weigh up the risks x

jyork - so sorry jyork xx

emily3011 - sorry you are struggling. Infertility is so cruel and heartbreaking. Always here to listen anytime you need xx

Sorry if I missed anyone

AFM - well I tested this morning 4 days past day 6 transfer and it was a BFN. I just feel like this cycle isn't our turn. Can't help but feel negative. Sadly we have no frosties so if it's a negative we will have to do a whole fresh cycle. Sorry for the downer post

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Our Baby Dream For This Useful Post:

LetsMakeItHappen  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs @Our Baby Dream xxx

I feel SO crazy not having any monitoring yet. Thursday can't come soon enough!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut good luck with your scan today!! xx