Closed Thread
Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Heyside! I might just wait for my test next Tuesday then... Although if I just can't wait I may sneak in a HPT over the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

I love this group too I really do hehe fingers crossed for each and everyone you! Is it normal to feel excited and every other feeling before the implant? Please share xxx
    @Emily3011 it will be. I'm feeling positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulabel View Post
    Welcome to the girls who have just joined, good luck on your current cycle!
    I talked to my FS yesterday and she wants to do an endometrial scratch this cycle and then try another FET. She says this will improve our chances of implanting next time, anybody else tried this?
    My FS said the same thing. I've done the scratch. Didn't fall pregnant but I would def say go for it. No harm. The only warning I will give you is it really hurts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LetsMakeItHappen how are you?
    @Heyside it's good to see your FS is throwing everything for your next cycle. Hope this is it. Yay for ET on Monday woohoo.

@mags83 wow you have a lot of frosties, that's awesome. Hopefully a few bubba there for you. How many eggs did you get for 13 frostie? Oh yes it's very normal to feel excited and nervous and everything else. That's ivf.
    @Excited1 sorry about your bfn
    @emily3011 this is a much smaller group isn't it? Easier to keep up and support each other. How are you feeling?
    @octonaut we are transfer and tww buddies. Yay! Hope we both get good news. Also thanks for the roll call. Great work!

So ladies pessaries. I've only heard about how gross it is but never had it myself. Have only had crinone in the past. Any tips?

I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I don't want to be crushed again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib yes it is much smaller but it's great you can catch up hehe... I had 32 eggs on EPU. 24 were good 13 were embryos and frozen. Is that what you mean hun??? As for the pessaries im having my first tomorrow fingers crossed. The feed back from the ladies is great. You have to do it quickly so it doesn't melt hehe xxxxxxx how have you been?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 oh I didn't know that pessaries can melt. The pharmacist told me to rub it a little bit so the foil melt slightly then put it In and lie down for 30 mins. She said if struggle to, then use lubricant.

Wow 32 eggs. Were you sore?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib that's odd! According to the ladies they melt in no time so not to do keep them unwrapped for long... And yes lay down after it for half an hour. Everyone is different I got told to do them twice a day. Day n night... So gave you started them? Is this your first time on ivf??? Sorry so many ppl that have been chatting I've lost my marbles hehe! In a good way off course.. As for the 32 yes it was a killer... So I have 13 of them frozen embryos.. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Minib, I figured it wasn't going to be pleasant but let's be honest not many things in the world of ivf are! However I am willing to try anything to improve our chances this time so bring it on. Sorry it didn't work out for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 not my first ivf. 4th attempt but have only been on crinone as prog support. I'm starting pessaries tonight. So far I just have to do it once a day but having a BT tomorrow to check p4 level. I think they will monitor my p4 level every second day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib feeling really good thank you! Just hoping the week goes fast