Closed Thread
Page 49 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside it's quite sharp and painful but I'm not worried. This happened after the transfer when I then had the ectopic but figure it can't go up the tube if its not there!! So ah well am pretty relaxed. We are heading to the movies and have already watched sex and the city 2 whilst crotcheting ha such a nanna!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (07-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Excited congrats on being PUPO! Hopefully we will be 2ww buddies on Tuesday! I have been crocheting aswell, go the Nanas!

I have a probably TMI question, bit embarrassed to ask the clinic but I will suck it up and do so. I've started crinone for HRT FET and am worried about DTD. DH and I have a pretty 'healthy' sex life but because I have no corpus lutetium I need the progesterone artificially. Anyone been given specific instructions regarding this? 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I am struggling atm. Had another stim cycle and have been on Clexane (blood thinners) and other aspirin related tablets and pessaries and was due for my preg test on Thursday. I have been checking to see if there were any signs of my period coming and then tonight there it was. I am crushed. I was tld that this blastocyst was an 'early day 5'. I have two frozen embies from a previous cycle (none from this one). I have one beautiful miracle from my very first stim cycle and all 4 after that have been disastrous. One early miscarriage. My dh has 1% morphology issues. Feeling alone.

*Cyst removed-laparoscopy
    *36 yrs old now
    * beautiful miracle baby
    *only get 6-7 eggs each cycle and 4-5 fert
    *2 frozen left

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jyork I'm so sorry! That must be heartbreaking. Please don't feel alone. I am struggling at the moment too. Waiting for what seems like an inevitable miscarriage (started bleeding and no fetal pole at over 6 weeks). This is my first transfer. Your journey has been longer than mine. It is so tough and quite frankly it sucks! I feel lost and helpless. I hope you have some support around you in real life? And we are always here for you too. Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jyork *hugs* Hoping one of your frosties holds a miracle. x

As for me, I'm just floating along. On 3 progynova daily now... for a few more days, and then a scan on Thursday to see how we're doing. My embyros need to be grown out (they're all at day 1) so I have a lot of anxiety about things going wrong.

Especially since we've been back at the IVF again for over a year, and have had a whopping TWO transfers in that entire time. What a waste!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge hugs @jyork @emily3011 @mrsjaguar!
    It's got to be soon for you, it just has to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Excited - Nice to hear that you are relaxed hun, hope the pain eases soon. Good luck hun.

Stillhopeful - I have had no specific instruction regards the crinone and dtd but have to say I hate the stuff and really cant imagine dtd with all the yucky leftover bits lol! That's my personal opnion though cant imagine it being a real issue for any medical reason, I was just told to not dtd 4 days after transfer.

JYork - I feel your pain hun I have just had a bfn after a crappy cycle where everything went wrong that could. I also only have 2 embryos left and after 2 years on this journey feel over it all, hoping as I start to move forward and start another cycle I will feel more positive but I know DH is really stressing over the money situation now. These threads are the only place I can talk and keep sane, hope it helps you.

MrsJaguar - Hope Thursdays scan goes well and all goes well with your embryos, try to stay positive (easier said than done I know).wrong.

AFM - POAS this morning and unfortunately it was a bfn. It was what I expecting as wasn't feeling it but there was some hope there I was going to get a miraculous surprise. Trying to stay positive it was a crap cycle from beginning to end and I still have our 2 best graded embryos left. If all goes well with a hrt cycle this time wondering if I should ask for both to be transferred, what does everyone think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awaiting AF
    @mags83 after chemical

Currently cycling/awaiting transfer date
    @mrsjaguar
    @kizmetzing
    @Minib
    @Lulabel

Upcoming transfers
    @StillHopeful - March 10

2ww/PUPO
    @LetsMakeItHappen – looking very promising!!!
    @SoReady - BT March 3
    @Excited1
    @Ourbabydream

Limboland
    @octonaut – heterotopic twins. Ectopic twin and left tube removed, waiting to see if intrauterine twin has survived. Next scan Tues March 10
    @emily3011 – BFP but some worrying signs of loss

Graduates!

Hugs needed this time
    @Heyside - so sorry
    @pinkoala
    @Minib – from Feb cycle. Come on, March!
    @fortyplusmum
    @Brotom
    @mags83 – chemical
    @jyork

I'm sure some of these are messed up, but I did my best to fix it. Let me know what I've got wrong and I'll fix it properly.
    Last edited by octonaut; 09-03-2015 at 07:58.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

LetsMakeItHappen  (09-03-2015),StillHopeful  (08-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can put me in the hugs section Octonaut hopefully I can cycle again asap for March. Thanks for keeping things updated x

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread has some really sad news so far. I can't believe no one is in the graduate section now. Either limbo land or hugs let March be a better month for everyone. Including octonaut and emily3011 to have great news.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (08-03-2015)