Closed Thread
Page 48 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @octonaut I have been thinking about you and was worried that we haven't heard from you for a few days. Sorry to hear about your ectopic twin. I hope this tiger bubba sticks strong. Hope you are ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 this is about the only time dropping hcg is a good thing. I hope it continues to drop quickly so you can plan your next step ASAP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @octonaut I have been thinking about you and was worried that we haven't heard from you for a few days. Sorry to hear about your ectopic twin. I hope this tiger bubba sticks strong. Hope you are ok
    Thanks @Minib. I've been bleeding a lot over the last few days so I've been really busy and stressed getting around to appointments and trying to find answers. Sadly we got one of the worst possible answers in the end.
    I will fix the roll call asap. How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut I thought you might be busy with appointments but I was really hoping to hear everything is good. When is your next scan? What is the process for you now to ensure th either bubba sticks? Hang in there.

I'm feeling ok. Tired mentally and physically. Feel like sleeping a lot. But I'm going for another FET this cycle. First scan next Thursday. I'm also thinking of changing FS after finishing the frozen with mivf. Thinking of switching to monash ivf.

Ps don't worry about the roll call. Just focus on yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 so when is your ET? Sounds like you've had quite a stressful cycle. I hope you are ok.
    @Our Baby Dream I started POAS on 9dp5dt not very early
    @emily3011 oh Hun I'm so sorry to hear about the bleeding. I hope you get a nice surprise the next scan. Has the bleeding stopped?
    @LetsMakeItHappen wow those lines look strong. I hope BT on Thursday confirms the bfp

Ladies, question please. Anyone's FS prescribed melatonin? Any good?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @octonaut I thought you might be busy with appointments but I was really hoping to hear everything is good. When is your next scan? What is the process for you now to ensure th either bubba sticks? Hang in there.

I'm feeling ok. Tired mentally and physically. Feel like sleeping a lot. But I'm going for another FET this cycle. First scan next Thursday. I'm also thinking of changing FS after finishing the frozen with mivf. Thinking of switching to monash ivf.

Ps don't worry about the roll call. Just focus on yourself.
    I have another scan on Tuesday. Probably a few more after that. The Dr said that if it's going to pass, it will probably happen in the next two weeks, but it will be in danger until 12 weeks.
    There is really nothing we can do to help the remaining twin stay viable. It's all down to luck really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut nothing I say can make you feel better right now. It's all very scary. I just really really hope the surviving twin is viable and a little fighter. So not fair after your chemical the month before. This ivf, infertility and baby making is so full of ups and downs. Really tiring most of the time. Come talk to us whenever you need to. I hope you don't go too crazy stressing out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LetsMakeItHappen - Sounds like you are having great symptoms hun, I am feeling nothing at all so not too positive, had some cramping this more but no af as yet

emily3011 - So sorry to hear that news hun, hope you get good news from your next scan and the bed rest helps the bleeding.

Excited1 - You know I am fully behind you cheering you on hun, you have worked so hard to get to this transfer, hope all went amazingly x

octonaut - Hun I am devastated for you, really hoping that all calms down for your remaining bub now and things can settle down for you. Thoughts with you x

mags83 - Not great that you have had to go through all this hun but it seems you are having the best outcome in the whole situation with HCG dropping naturally, hope you can get started again asap.

Minib - Hun I was on melatoninalong with CQ10 for my 2nd IVF after a disaster of a first cycle were no embryos made it to the blast stage and it did the trick and my eggs were all of much better quality. I am also on it at the moment for my FET cycle as I think as an anti-oxidant it can also improve the lining. Allows you to sleep more deeply too which is an added bonus

AFM - I am going to POAS tomorrow before DH travels away with work, really not feeling positive to be honest but at least I will have an idea of where I stand before he leaves, I will 8 days past a 5 day transfer tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib ET was today so am now pupo with an expanded blasty on board

@emily3011 am so sorry to hear your news, I hope the bleeding stops and you have a positive scan next week.

@mags83 glad your HCG is coming down and hope you can cycle soon!

@Ourbabydream yay for a 2ww buddy! Hope you are feeling ok, glad your day 5 made it.

@LetsMakeItHappen good luck for Thursday- bet you are excited how are you feeling?

@Heyside are you POAS tom? Keeping everything crossed for you!!

@octonaut in so sorry to hear about the ectopic. It is prob the most painful thing I've ever been through in my life! Did you have any pain? It took me a lot longer than I thought to recover from the surgery so make sure you are really kind to yourself. I had lost a massive amount of blood though... Praying hard that the uterine twin is safe and snuggled in, sending love and hugs. X

AFM: had my ET today and felt pretty happy our expanded blasty had a 95% thaw rate which is the best yet. DH was amazing and took me to breakfast after at an awesome cafe and then stopped in Tiffany's and bought me an eternity necklace for good luck god he can be an *** sometimes but also awesome!

Bit disconcerting but have had a bit of pain on my right hand side, weird but that's the side I have no tube!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited - Great news that the transfer went well and you had a great thaw rate (I don't think I got told mine unless I didn't take it in lol). Your DH sounds like he has really taken good care of you today, hope you can celebrate soon. I presume the ovary on the right hand side will have still reacted to your injections hun so could just be that, I wouldn't worry too much at this stage unless the pain is quite bad? Good luck x