Closed Thread
Page 46 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Our Baby Dream sorry to hear about you day 2 embryo, glad everything went well with your Blasty! The 2ww is hard, I have 6 days till BT.
    Good luck!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopefull💕 good luck with your FET ON Tuesday!! xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LetsMakeItHappen For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (06-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Our Baby Dream - Great to hear you have a beautiful blast on board and are now Pupo, sorry to hear your day 2 didn't make it. Good luck hun x

Let's make it happen - Wow hun those tests look great, looks like this is your bfp, hope all is confirmed soon enough. Have you any symptoms?
    Last edited by Heyside; 06-03-2015 at 17:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Our Baby Dream - Great to hear you have a beautiful blast on board and are now Pupo, sorry to hear your day 2 didn't make it. Good luck hun x

Let's make it happen - Wow hun those tests look great, looks like this is your bfp, hope all is confirmed soon enough. Have you any symptoms?
    Not sure if I can really pinpoint as I always question if it's in my mind. I've been really tired but still on the Progynova & Crinone, I feel sick when I'm hungry and some tingles in my nipples. I'm hoping they're symptoms!! How about you, anything yet??
    Thursday can't come quick enough, hopefully the long weekend will hurry it up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, just an update from me (I will then try to catch up on everyone sorry).

Things aren't looking good for me. At around 6 weeks I had some bleeding last night (bright red and pretty heavy) so rang the doctor. She put me in bed rest and sent me for an early scan today. The ultrasound found a yolk sac but no fetal pole. I just got off the phone to my dr and she said this is very worrying as she would expect to see one by now. I have to go back for a scan in a week and if I continue to bleed can't go to work. Feeling pretty sad and frustrated at the moment. I am not sure what to expect if I go through a miscarriage at this stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

Emily devastating to hear this but I pray that the bleeding stops and bub is still okay. I think fetal pole is usually 6-7 weeks? (Correct me if I'm wrong ladies). Please be okay little bean xx
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 07-03-2015 at 06:45.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

Thank you ladies! Hoping all of you are doing well. My bt is tomorrow hoping these levels are coming down @LetsMakeItHappen looks like a bfp to me xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    StillHopeful - wow Tuesday is not far away. When will they start defrosting your embryo?

LetsMakeItHappen - for some reason I can't see any attachments on my phone or iPad. Looking at the comments sounds very promising as a BFP!!!!

Emily3011 - how scary for you. I have everything crossed next week you have some results. A week is such a long time to wait. Thinking of you

Megs83 - hope your blood test goes well today.

AFM - having debates in my head already as to when I can POAS. What day did you ladies start to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Our baby dream, we have a 4 day frostie so the plan is to thaw Monday and hopefully have a blastie to TFR Tuesday fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emily3011 thinking of you, I hope everything is ok. xx
    @mags83 good luck with your BT today!! xx

Thanks for your lovely positive support ladies!! I'm hoping its a BFP!!