Closed Thread
Page 43 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry to hear the news, @SoReady - xxx
    @mags83 - hope all is okay.

Today's my due date ... we should have been bringing baby #2 into the world right now. Instead, we lost him at 11 weeks last August. Sad day around these parts. Even sadder that since then, we lost a second pregnancy.. and are still not there yet. I hate this journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crossing fingers all is ok @mags83 sending good thoughts x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling a little excited at the moment. I POAS on the day before my transfer to see if the medication was causing a false result and it was Neg. Then on 4dpt5dt I POAS and got the faintest of faintest lines, and today 5dpt5dt I got a slightly darker line but still faint. BT has been brought forward to Thursday 12/3 as they gave me the wrong date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar Hugs to you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Minib - Sorry to hear you are suffering with lots of cramps and pain hun hard enough that you have to go through this. Sounds like your progesterone is dropping steadily though hope it continues to drop naturally and you get to cycle again soon.

SoReady - Sorry to hear of your bfn hun, enjoy your break and time out for a bit might be just what you need.

mags83 - So sorry to hear you are bleeding hun, have you got any update? Thinking of you x

mrsjaguar - Big hugs hun for today must be hard and definitely agree this journey is just awful!!!

Letsmakeithappen - All sounding great news hun, hope it gets confirmed soon enough. Have you got any symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

Hi ladies, got my update. Unfortunately I'm out. got my bt results!! My hcg levels dropped to half. So no good for me. I'll go again as soon as I can. First time treatment and unfortunately the outcome put us on a high and then dropped us. Anyone else ever have a chemical pregnancy? Sending love to all @Minib sorry to hear Hun. I feel your pain!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Mags83 - so sorry to hear this news, I was so hoping you would get good news. Sending big hugs hun and hope you get some good news and a sticky bub in your next cycle x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the messages.

Mags83 I am sorry to hear your news. I had one chemical and one m/c, both prior to our IVF, unfortunately resulting in the reason why we needed to move to IVF (tubal damage). It is so hard, I feel for you! Hopefully you can start again soon and have a successful round

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside @SoReady thanks ladies just got to go again as soon as possible!! Live to all of you ... Make sure to come across and join our group on Facebook if you like xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Heyside - how is the 2ww treating you? When is your blood test?

LetsMakeItHappen - promising!!!!! How exciting about the beautiful double lines. Please keep us upto date.

Mrsjaguar - fantastic you have your protocol. Hope the scan goes well next week. What a hard day for you yesterday. I'm so sorry for your loss. Ivf if such a emotional roller coaster.

Minb - so sorry about your bleeding xo. How did you go with FN today about cycling again?

SoReady - so sorry about your bfn. Enjoy your April trip away

Excited1 - how is your spotting going?

Megs83 - so sorry about your chemical. In the past I've had 2 and it was horrible! Thinking of you x

AFM - well so far so good. The day 2 embryo is tracking along alright and the day 5 is being thawed today. Transfer tomorrow mid morning. Fingers crossed we have 2 lovely embryos ready for tomorrow. This is bad but I'm already trying to decide what day to test...... POAS addict!