Closed Thread
Page 42 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @LetsMakeItHappen - thanks for the info! I'm expecting a call today to suss out when my scan will be and for how long to roughly expect a transfer. I'm CD5 today (so day 4 of progynova) ... just hoping the lining is nice and thick!!! Not long for you to wait now!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

LetsMakeItHappen  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay... got my protocol.

So I'm up to 2 tablets a day from tomorrow, then 3 tablets a day from Sunday. Scan is next Thursday (CD14) and hopefully we'll get a transfer date from there!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (03-03-2015),LetsMakeItHappen  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Our Baby Dream good luck for fet in Friday. I know it's nerve racking worrying there might not be any to transfer on Friday. But try not to. You have two embies and you will get them transferred.

AFM, I started bleeding yesterday arvo but got heavier overnight. Although it's not as heavy and lots clot as what the nurse told me to expect. I had lots of pain and cramps though. Had a bt this morning. HCG has dropped to 11. Another bt on Thursday hoping hcg will drop to below 2 by then. FN will confirm with fs if I can cycle this month or wait another month. Will find out on Thursday I guess. I'd like to cycle again but if fs said better to wait I will. I know some people said better to wait a month after a bio chemical pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out, bt today has confirmed it. We are overseas in April so am just going to take a break and try again in May when we get back. My FS will review and let me know if we are going to change anything. I only have one frosty left so really hoping it works and I don't have to do another full stim cycle!

Good luck to everyone still cycling, awaiting transfers and in the 2ww. I will keep reading along sending positive energy and hope to see some more good news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SoReady sorry you had a bfn I hope you have a nice holiday to recharge. Will see you around in future thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady am so sorry to hear your bfn. Hope you have a lovely trip and drink lots of wine and eat lots of cheese.
    @Minib good to hear your levels have dropped, I too would be peeved with the fn!

AFM I have ET on sat with a pregnyl booster on thurs. Have been spotting all day though and my lining struggles at the best of times! So will check with the clinic Tom but not sure how much more they can do. Just going they don't cancel

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @SoReady

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I had a bleed and when I was wiping I had some but no more and nothing overnight. On the way for a BT to see what is happening. Fingers crossed xx thinking of all of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mags83 View Post
    Ladies I had a bleed and when I was wiping I had some but no more and nothing overnight. On the way for a BT to see what is happening. Fingers crossed xx thinking of all of you
    Good luck Mags83, thinking of you. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady so sorry about your BFN.
    Maybe your holiday is just what you need. Hopefully it's relaxing and refreshing!! xx