Closed Thread
Page 41 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops! Pocket send! Clexane is actually helping with the bloating but really messing up my 6 pack... If I had one!

Hope everyone is going ok and am thinking of you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, quick update and sorry for the "me" post:
    I had bloods drawn last night and a scan this morning. Hcg is doubling at 39 hours, from 931 to 2550. Scan showed a sac which measured 5w2d and it was in my uterus not tube. Now we just have to wait and see if there's a baby in there. I have more bloods tomorrow and another scan next week.
    Really don't know what to think right now, but I will catch up with all your news soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    I had bloods drawn last night and a scan this morning. Hcg is doubling at 39 hours, from 931 to 2550. Scan showed a sac which measured 5w2d and it was in my uterus not tube. Now we just have to wait and see if there's a baby in there. I have more bloods tomorrow and another scan next week.
    Really don't know what to think right now, but I will catch up with all your news soon.
    Thanks for the update Oconaut, I've been thinking of you and hoping for a good outcome. All the best xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    @octonaut gosh that's so scary to bleed. I know people say it can be common but still scary. So far the scan showed you are right on track and not in tube so that's good. Hopefully you get to see heartbeat soon. I hope all goes ok for you. Hugs. Come talk to us here if you are stressed and just need a chat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 when is your ET then?
    @kizmetzing how are you? Have you got a definite answer yet?
    @StillHopeful I've never been on progynova so I'm not sure but best to ring your nurse and ask them?
    @LetsMakeItHappen congrats on being PUPO. Tww is hard so try to keep yourself busy. It gets harder as it gets closer to the BT.
    @Our Baby Dream welcome!
    @SoReady

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

LetsMakeItHappen  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

Hi everyone,

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome.

Mrsjaguar-,not sure of the different success rates from natural to medicated. Do you have an approx transfer date?

LetsMakeItHappen - hope times flys till your blood test on the 13th. How many did you transfer?

StillHopeful - I would think it would matter to much taking the progynova a little late as long as you took it. Our clinic started thawing my day 2 embryo today for transfer Friday. Think that would make it a day 6 transfer... I think.

Missrenoir - sorry about your BFN. Good luck with your transfer hopefully soon. It really is a emotional roller coaster.

Excited1 - yay for triggering.

Octonaut - hope everything goes well tomorrow with your bloods. Thinking of you

Hope everyone else is well and sorry if I missed anyone.

AFM - clinic started thawing my day 2 embryo today. They will thaw the day 5 blast Thursday. Looking at transferring 2 at this stage. Hoping they are little fighters and grow nicely. I promised myself I wouldn't be a basket case this time round but I just can't stop thinking about the worst case of having nothing to transfer friday.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Our Baby Dream For This Useful Post:

Missrenoir  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited - Thanks hun, great news that you have triggered and waiting for transfer, although its been a frustrating cycle for you here's hoping that all goes smoothly from here and you get that beautiful bfp.

Octonaut - so sorry to hear you have had to go through all this hun it must have been so scary, great to hear the sac is in the right place though, hope you get to hear that beautiful heart beat soon

Our Baby Dream - Good luck with your ET on Friday hun, I had all the same doubts too about having nothing to transfer but the odds are on your side hun that all will be good x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Our Baby Dream we only had one transferred as that's what my FS prefers to do. This is our first one with 7 frosties left.
    Good luck with your thaw and transfer, hope you keep us updated.
    All the best xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsMakeItHappen View Post
    Hi Mrsjaguar, I have PCO but not PCOS and I have been on 3 Progynova a day since day 3 and I have been using Crinone since 5 days prior to transfer, this is my first transfer so I don't know if it's been successful but so far everything has been spot on. FET was last Friday and BT is scheduled for 13/03.
    Hey chick! I have PCOS too, so wasn't sure whether that was normal. I'm not sure when I'm supposed to start the progesterone yet. How many days did you take the Progynova/Progesterone before transfer? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Hey chick! I have PCOS too, so wasn't sure whether that was normal. I'm not sure when I'm supposed to start the progesterone yet. How many days did you take the Progynova/Progesterone before transfer? x
    Hi Hun, I started Progynova on day 3 of my cycle, I had a scan on day 9 (lining of the uterus was 11mm, it had to be 9mm or more) started Progesterone (Crinone) on day 11, then my transfer was on day 16. The progesterone was 5 days prior to transfer as we were transferring a day 5 blastocyst. BT is scheduled on cycle day 29. I hope this answers your questions. 😊 xx
    What day are you on now and have you been booked in for your scan??