Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmetzing View Post
    @octonaut - how is the bleeding today? Hope it's better xx
    A lot worse. I'm fairly sure it's all over. Again. :'( :'( :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no Octonaut! 😢😢 I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I pray for some miracle that maybe there's 1 still going strong in there. But I just hope either way you don't get left in limbo too long. After all your travelling and everything I really wanted this to be your take home baby 😢😘 sending the biggest of hugs x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopefull I'm on 3 Progynova a day and take them at different times and my lining was ready at my day 9 scan. Sounds like we could be on the same treatment. My BT is on 13/03.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LetsMakeItHappen For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut I'm so sorry Hun, I'm sad to see your news. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My FET has me on only 1 progynova tablet for the first 5 days, then upping to 2 a day after that. I'm worried it's not a lot, seeing some of your doses!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    My FET has me on only 1 progynova tablet for the first 5 days, then upping to 2 a day after that. I'm worried it's not a lot, seeing some of your doses!
    Hi Mrsjaguar, I have PCO but not PCOS and I have been on 3 Progynova a day since day 3 and I have been using Crinone since 5 days prior to transfer, this is my first transfer so I don't know if it's been successful but so far everything has been spot on. FET was last Friday and BT is scheduled for 13/03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Octonaut - So sorry to read your news about the bleeding hun, really hoping it settles down, it doesn't always mean the end though hun, I have read about lots of women on here who have bled through the whole first trimester. Are you seeing someone today about it?

Ourbabydream - Welcome to the thread hun, hope your journey is quick this time around, we all share your frustrations about the cost and the whole experience.

Missrenoir - I can understand your pain hun after a bfp, we have all been there and are here to support you. Good luck on this next cycle, hope this is the one for you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Missrenoir  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @octonaut I so sorry this is happening 😞 my thoughts are with you during this tough time x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the new ladies, sorry been MIA for a few days and only a few mins now. Will do more personals later
    @octonaut so sorry to hear of your bleeding. Hope all is ok and the bleeding has stopped. I would follow advice and get a repeat HCG also. Keeping everything crossed for you!
    @Heyside yay for being pupo. Hope it all went well and am sticking to my good thoughts for you this cycle.

I ended up triggering last night as even though I was not quite there on fri my E2 was over the minimum. So they gave me a few more days and then I triggered without getting bloods or scan on the day of trigger. Have never done that before but I'm back to being relaxed about this cycle and I was glad they didn't get me to do it fri but also not have to wait til tues! Clexane p