Closed Thread
Page 39 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Octonaut how scary. I know they can't scan you but if you go into the women's hospital (not sure where you are located) they will usually at least do a blood test to check your hcg level to see if it is still rising or has started to drop. I really hope it's ok though, my friend had bleeds the whole first trimester even though it was a fine and normal pregnancy to term.
    I had another BFN today, now 9dp5dt so pretty sure it's over for me this round

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if you would mind me joining your group?

At this stage we have a FET booked in for this Friday 6th March. Excited but so scared!!!
    All the memories are flooding back of the 5 cycles before we had our positive with DS.
    Just started on the progesterone support and I hate it!! Dislike the process and more the cost.

Octonaunt - if you can today well worth trying to get a blood test. Really hope all is alright with your little one. Not sure if it helps but when I was pregnant previously I was bleeding very heavy from 4 to 8ish weeks. I was beside myself with stress but everything turned out well.

Will try my best to log after work each day to keep upto date.

Looking forward to getting to know you all xo

Enjoy your Sunday afternoon

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - Thanks for the welcome hon. Hope those ovaries settle down soon!
    @StillHopeful - Hey chick! Nice to see you too. I'm sorry about the BFN from January. Had to go on the pill but it finally resolved, and got a period after stopping the birth control. I have NO idea what date my FET will be yet. Apparently these cycles are quicker than most? I really hope so. I'm on Progynova tablets right now. *hugs*
    @octonaut - Thanks for having me! x I hope all is ok.
    @SoReady - crap.
    @Ourbabydream - Good luck this week with your FET!

So this is my first FET using HRT stuff.. last few transfers were Letrozole, and then the OI cycle didn't work.. do you guys think this type of cycle are just as successful as 'natural' type cycles?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut my heart just dropped when I read your last post, hoping it's going to be ok. Take care xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Mrsjaguar and Our baby dream, good luck!!
    I just had my first FET which is a HRT cycle. Tried a few cycles of OI which were unsuccessful so hoping for better luck with the FET. @mrsjaguar good luck with your HRT FET this month. @Ourbabydream good luck with your FET on Friday!!

It's gonna be a long 2ww for me,
    BT on 13/03/2015.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Octonaut my heart just stopped reading your post. I pray that your beautiful Embie is still holding on and everything will be completely fine. Did you have any bleeding with your twins or other pregnancy? (Sorry can't recall wether DS or DD LOL)
    Keeping you in my thoughts.

I have a question, I'm on 3 x progynova a day. Today I forgot my lunch time one as I was at my sisters engagement party. I had it half hour ago. I think I'll wake up mid way through the night and have my night time one and be caught up for the morning, what do you guys think? Does timing really matter? X
    @mrsjaguar yes I have learnt (from another lovely Bubhubber that apparently progynova is like a safe pill so we won't ovulate 😁 it just helps the lining so we don't have to wait for O, just lining therefore quicker to get to FET but also means there will be no Corpus lutetium so only progesterone through crinone and pessaries (which scares me) but I'm hoping this works xx

It's my only frostie, I would love not to have to stim again.... Wouldn't we all hey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome our baby dream! I shouldn't be too far behind you hopefully xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another question, when does your clinics thaw your snow babies? We had one frozen at day 4, so they could thaw and grow a day to a blasty (hopefully!) I really hope it survives x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default A new start to a feeling positive week!

Hi girls I hope you are all doing ok during all the various stages you are in. I've been lurking in the background feeling blah... It's ridiculously tough after what you have all gone/going through and ive particularly found it hard last week to pick myself up after a FET BFN and then get all motivated for my last FET of Emby #1 on the 11th March I think 😁 . Let the roller coaster begin! I'm now ready and feeling good. I wish you Good luck everyone & lots of BFP This month 👏😊 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Missrenoir, my FET on March 10 so provided all goes well we will be PUPO buddies

12. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Missrenoir  (02-03-2015)