Closed Thread
Page 34 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jumping in here. Hoping for FET in March, although pretty sure we will won't make it, more likely April or even May. Unfortunately just waiting on a miscarriage or a miracle from my January stim cycle. Scan at 7w2d showed unviable pregnancy, but my fs doesn't want to take any drastic action just now and dh and I are keen to let nature take its course. 2 frosties awaiting a better home on the inside.

Shall in in the meantime cheer you all on in here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @kizmetzing. I know you from the other boards, I'm so sorry for everything you're going through.
    Welcome to our little group, there aren't many of us but the ladies in here are wonderful

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut and mags83 congratulations!!! So happy for you both. Here to really boring pregnancies for you both x

@LetsMakeItHappen yay for being pupo!! Hope your blasty is snuggling in there. Hope the 2ww goes super fast for you!

@pinkoala am so sorry to hear your bfn. Sending huge hugs to you and hoping the next cycle is your sticky one.

@Heyside tomorrow is now the big day! I know this cycle has been really hard so I can imagine it would be hard to get excited but I thought I'd give it a whirl for you! Really hoping tomorrow goes well x

AFM scan didn't go that well today. I've lost a follie off my right side and so the dominant one is now only at 15. Lining still not good enough. Argh frustrated by my long cycles and failure to respond to all the hormones... Haven't got my BT results yet but don't really think much will have happened now was hoping to trigger tonight as it's the long weekend here and so will now have to wait til tues for next BT/scan and its kinda thrown out all plans.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-02-2015),LetsMakeItHappen  (27-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @octonaut and @mags83 congratulations to you both. I saw your posts about a due date thread, have you found an IVF due date thread or just the regular due date thread? I would highly recommend joining an IVF specific one, I found the regular one and some of the conversations on there just too much, then the age is not so much an issue 😉 everyone on an IVF due date thread truly understands what a miracle and how precious it really is. All the best for smooth pregnancies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    @octonaut and @mags83 congratulations to you both. I saw your posts about a due date thread, have you found an IVF due date thread or just the regular due date thread? I would highly recommend joining an IVF specific one, I found the regular one and some of the conversations on there just too much, then the age is not so much an issue 😉 everyone on an IVF due date thread truly understands what a miracle and how precious it really is. All the best for smooth pregnancies
    Excellent point @SoReady, thank you for the tip! Maybe ivf is the common ground I'm looking for

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mags83 congrats! That's fantastic beta.
    @octonaut have you booked your ob? I agree with soready to join the ivf DIG. More common ground and emotion.
    @Excited1 wow that sounds very frustrating. How did a follie go missing? What cycle day are you now ?
    @kizmetzing so sorry to see you in this thread and still haven't got a closure. I'm in the same boat. Will need to cycle again.
    @pinkoala so sorry Hun. Are you going to cycle again straight away?
    @Heyside transfer tomorrow? Good luck
    @LetsMakeItHappen congrats on being PUPO. Hope the tww goes fast for you.

AFM, bad news confirmed. My beta dropped to 55 from 70. So definitely not viable. Have stopped pessaries. Nurse said based on level it's not ectopic. Geez I was so relieved. I'm hoping and praying that I'll start bleeding this weekend. Next BT on Tuesday to confirm beta. If negative, I might be allowed to cycle straight away. If not, nurse told me to wait one cycle. Is this right? Anyone had to wait after a bi chemical pregnancy miscarriage?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-02-2015),LetsMakeItHappen  (27-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I'm sorry to hear that your bad news is confirmed. Let's hope you get to cycle again straight away. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib yep that sounds right. You have a much higher chance of getting pregnant straight away but a much much higher risk of miscarriage with that pregnancy... So they normally make you wait one cycle - as frustrating as it is! Huge hugs your way and hope it resolves quickly x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

@Minib sorry to hear about your news Hun. Thinking of you. As for my beta I'm glad it is not that I understand much about it really lol I have no clue with this stuff honestly ... @Excited1 thank you so much Hun lots of baby dust to you! @SoReady thank you also. I think @octonaut will tell us where to join I have no clue xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 pm me for my real name if you'd like to join the FB group! @Heyside all the very best for today! Hope this is the start of something magical! @Minib I had a chemical pregnancy last month and went straight into a transfer this month. I've heard that the chances of getting pregnant straight after a miscarriage are quite high, but I've never heard the part about the chance of miscarriage being higher again. Might be worth some reading or asking your nurse? Nearly all miscarriages are down to the embryo, it's awful but it really is luck and as far as I know you should be fine to try again. If it happened multiple times you'd probably want to look at doing PGD but I'd say you're a long way off needing that How are you feeling today? @LetsMakeItHappen how is the 2ww treating you? @Excited1 how are you doing?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (28-02-2015)