Closed Thread
Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut it sounds like you've been through a really bad time with the birth of your daughter, don't let that scare you of giving birth again. I can't believe what I read that you were treated in such a way by a so called professional. I can't believe your embryos are in a different state to you. I'm in the same state as you. I hope things go your way for your next cycle.
    @Minib I hope your transfer news has lifted your spirits today, that's great news...a Valentine's Day transfer!!
    @Heyside all the best with your frozen cycle, all of my embryos are being frozen from my EPU last Monday as I had OHSS. I have no idea what is involved in a frozen transfer cycle as I've never had a transfer before.

I guess I'm just at the waiting stage now, waiting for my AF so I can call the clinic and find what happens next. And waiting to find out tomorrow my total number of frosties.

Let's hope we get a lot of BFP's this month....C'mon girls lets make it happen!! 😄

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LetsMakeItHappen For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls sorry went missing for a while but think I am finally coming out of my bad couple of days. I have had 2 transfers so far one fresh and one frozen and now have 8 frosties left. This group is already so supportive I'm beginning to feel positive about this new cycle. Thanks everyone and sorry to octonaut for your terrible experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Letsmakeithappen - Amazing news hun that you have 5 frosties and 12 still growing, hope you get more good news with a good number of extra embryos to be frozen. How are you coping with the OHSS, I also had a freeze all cycle with risk of OHSS which actually turned out to be nothing which frustrated me initially. When I look back though the FET has probably worked out better for me as the fresh cycle would have meant a transfer of a 2 day embryo where as my embryo is now a 5 day blast that had been frozen so feel I have a better chance - all works in the end I suppose. The waiting can be frustrating hun but hang on in there, you will be at transfer before you know it.
    Minib - I agree think I am going to enjoy this little group easier to chat and keep up . Sorry to hear you are having such a hard day unfortunately it seems to come as standard with this journey, we will all deserve our bfp's when we get them. As for my cycle hun the intralipids and clexane (an injection that works as a blood thinner) are both usually used for women who have repeated miscarriages or fail with implantation, I think my fs wants to use it with me now due to that fact we only have 3 embryos and doesn't want me to fail at this stage after a long 2 year journey - basically he's throwing everything at my cycle. Glad to hear you are surging hun and all going to plan, how amazing to have a valentines transfer what a nice way to spend the day and a great story for your little one in years to come lol.

Octonaut - So sorry to hear you have been messed around with your BT results, it happened to be once when somehow my sample had been classed as urgent by the BT clinic - frustrating! Hope its sorted easily enough. Sounds like you went through a lot with your DD's birth hun, thoughts with you, glad to hear you seem to be working through it. My friend in the Uk had a very similar experience and a year later she had an in depth meeting to review exactly what happened and seemed to help her work through everything and she later went on to have another daughter a year later and everything was taken into consideration and she had a much better experience - hope its the same for you hun.

Lulabel - Glad to hear that you are feeling positive, hopefully this is the one for you hun, this journey can be so hard.

AFM - Getting excited to be getting started again with all this now since we have had a long wait since our IVF cycle at the beginning of December. Also feeling nervous though as our FS is throwing everything at this cycle, we have always had another step to try but now seem to be coming to the end of the road. We already have a DD who we conceived through OI we thought we had a difficult journey with her but this has been so much harder.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining! This is the first time we have gone to ivf and am in the middle of my thaw process ... I get my scan tomorrow to see how my lining is. And then we go from there I guess. All up I have 13 embryos frozen which is great. Now fingers crossed everything goes well. And for you all. Wishing you luck with lots of baby dust!!! XXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jumping over from the jan/feb group as BT was a bfn for me today. Good news is that when I got home AF had started so calling tom cd1. We are going straight into another FET.

Sorry to see some of the other ladies here with me but here's hoping this is our month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    mags83 - Welcome hun nice that you joined us from the other thread, lots more ladies going through the same thing here.

Excited - Sorry again hun that you got a bfn today, glad that you are ready to get started again straight away though. Really hoping this next cycle is the one for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @mags83 and @Excited1!
    Lots of support here for you, but still I'm sorry for the journeys that have brought you here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, was wondering if I could join you? I am already 5dp3dt. This is my first FET. I had a freeze all after suffering from OHSS after my first EPU in November. I am doing a natural FET. I was part of the IVF jan/feb thread but finding it a bit much and just saw this thread. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Sorry for your BFN @Excited1 I'm glad you get to start again straight away, must be a relief not to have a big wait.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

Thank you so much ladies. Am very great full there is nice people out there willing to help one another to get through these things xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the girls who have just joined, good luck on your current cycle!
    I talked to my FS yesterday and she wants to do an endometrial scratch this cycle and then try another FET. She says this will improve our chances of implanting next time, anybody else tried this?