Closed Thread
Page 23 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SoReady have we ever cycled together? Your name sounds familiar. Congrats on your baby and hopefully your journey for second baby is short.

@octonaut how did you go?

@Brotom good luck for bt tomorrow.

I caved. Poas yesterday. Two lines but faint. It's quite obvious just fainter than control line. Poas again this morning and saw two lines again. So when I was at the clinic for prog bt I told the nurse I poas. She smiled and ticked hcg on the bt slip. Got the call this arvo. It's confirmed. I'm pregnant but level is low. My hcg only 55. Prog 61. Another bt on wednesday. Today I'm exactly 4 weeks so a bit worried about the low level but hopefully it increases nicely in 48 hours. The worry never ends. Can't enjoy this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady yes we cycled in sep/oct 2013?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib yes we did! We were successful that cycle, hence my boy. How have you been going? Have you had any luck before this? Sounds like things are looking positive for you. I hope your numbers continue to rise. I am feeling every bit the effect of being day 6 progesterone, headaches, fatigue and extreme hunger! Urgh

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady unfortunately I'm still on my pursuit to the first baby I did fall pregnant naturally in dec13 but unfortunately miscarried in Feb14. So here I am 12 months later still trying to be get pregnant. Hopefully this is the one. How is that for timing. We are cycling together again. When is your bt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Minib! According to betabase, 55 is not that bad! My daughter was only around 200 at 19dpo so she would have been similar at this same stage. Hang in there!
    I'll get my results in the morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @octonaut I hope this is the one. I can't go through another miscarriage. Good luck for your results tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib I'm sorry to hear that. Miscarriages are so hard, we had two before our successful pregnancy. I really hope this is your lucky cycle. My bt is Monday 3rd, though I'll probably poas before then 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. But no need for the BT tomorrow. It definitely hasn't been successful, confirmed this afternoon. Not sure where to from here. One more embryo left. Thinking of going the naturopath route to see if the sciency method missed something that could be causing the difficulties.

Has anyone gone down that route before???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Brotom I'm so sorry to hear that. Be kind to yourself. I haven't been to naturopath but there's no harm to give it a go. I had acupuncture instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brotom - Welcome hun, so sorry to read its not been successful, this game can be so so hard. I saw a naturopath when I was ttc DD and the biggest advice I can give you is do your research and see someone who is highly recommended, we ended up paying over $1000 and to be honest didn't see very much for our money. On these boards I have read about women who get so much from seeing a naturopath though so it can work. If your past cycles have failed at the FET stage have you added clexane injections or an intra-lipid treatment into the mix (we are trying them this time) which help your body except the embryo.

SoReady - Welcome to the thread hun, congrats on being PUPO, good luck hun.

Minib - Congratulations hun so pleased for you, hope that hcg keeps on rising!

AFM - I finally got the news I wanted today, I have some good follies ready to trigger. I have just had my trigger injection tonight and if all goes to plan I am scheduled for my FET next Monday. I also had my intra-lipid treatment this afternoon which was pretty mind numbing laying around for two and a half hours but hopefully it will all help. So pleased all went well today, slow and steady seems to have done the trick.