Closed Thread
Page 22 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Octo we did post at the same time! And it took me so long to write it I didn't even see Minibs last post 😂

Thank you but you tube should take the credit for my skills haha, with you tube these days you can do anything!
    You made me chuckle haha, you just never know when you need to jump on horse back and save someone's life! 😂 just like in the movies!

Really hoping you get your BFP this time and it's looking pretty good! I'm nervous because it's our only frosty and the expense of another fresh stim seems out of reach atm, but if it comes to that maybe we'd get better numbers and have a few siblings in the deep freeze! But I'm not greedy, I just want this one to work haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So apparently you can't delete photos? Lol 🙈

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @StillHopeful wow you are talented. That's beautiful what you made for Daisy. I can't do any of those things even with YouTube haha. I just watch tv and read to past time. Oh and bubhub has been a very good friend haha. Good to see you are cycling again. I'm not sure how much your script will cost you. I don't even know if phi helps with those. I have phi but pessaries cost me $60 for 15 which only lasted a week. I heard crinone is more exxy! So I calculated how much I've spent on trying to have a baby. Between ivf, acupuncture, tests and doctors etc I have easily spent around 25k out of pocket. Hope this is it !

@octonaut I have a good feeling but will feel better once BT confirms. And you are right, then we will worry about miscarriage. It never ends. My mum told me to keep it quiet and not talk about pregnancy at all in the first 12 weeks. Don't jinx myself she said. She would be terrified if she knows I'm talking about it online in a forum! I doubt I could go to my gp every two days. He's so busy that I can't get in sometimes for days. But I think he will make an exception for me. My gp used to bulk bill until recently and charge $20 out of pocket. The ivf clinic bulk bill for BT so will push them instead haha. Also, you saying my gp can refer me for a scan. Is tha bulk billed? I read somewhere that the scan is bulk billed if referred by gp. Is that correct? I know who I want for my ob. My FS. He's private though and not cheap

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Minib, the $$ is crazy hey!
    We would nearly come close to the same I think, but I haven't added it up 🙉 the VR cost 10grand so that bumped it up pretty quickly! All the tests after that and then our first round of icsi. I paid in Dec and cycle day 1 was New Year's Day (which is apparently what date medicare go by) and we still haven't got anything back yet. Which is a bit annoying because I'm kind of relying on it for FET... 😡 but We always seem to find a way, although I am super worried if we have to do another stim.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful that's weird that you haven't got the Medicare rebate. You should follow up. I get my educate rebate within the week of payment. It's handy to pay off the credit card bill. Wow VR costs a lot. I didn't know that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm new to this whole blog thingy. It's my first time but I've been reading this thread. I'm going through my third cycle of IVF. I have my pregnancy blood test on Tuesday and the closer it gets, the more freaked out and stressed I become. I try not to think about it but it just keeps popping into my head. It's all gone fine but yesterday I had really mild cramps (they were barely there but they were there) and today I have had really mild spotting so I'm bracing myself for the worst. Has anyone else experienced this so close to the BT? Last time I made it to the Bt and was so excited and it was negative. Devastating.

Also I have an under active thyroid and Polycystic ovaries (not the syndrome). My IVF Australia doctor says IVF overcomes these two things but 2 years on of trying everything and having excellent health otherwise, I just feel like there is something else stopping me becoming pregnant because of these 2 things. Have your doctors/experts told you the difficulties of these two things over and above having really inconsistent cycles??

would love your responses...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Brotom welcome! I have never made it to BT so far. Have always bled before. My spotting was never good news but I know women who spot and still get bfp. Know what you mean about feeling anxious closer to the BT day. I'm not sure about your other question either. Our issue is mfi and FS said easy to overcome that with ivf and here we are still on the ivf journey a couple years later. But this year will be our year. Surely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Brotom! All the very best for Tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I feel like the closer it gets, the more time slows down. I am ACTUALLY looking forward to going back to work tomorrow so I can concentrate on something else. Feeling pretty doubtful, low, emotional but what do you do hey? Chin up and soldier on....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I'm a bit late to this party but jumping in.
    I had my beautiful baby boy last July with ICSI and have just transfer a FET on Friday so also in the land of the 2WW, bloods on 3 March. I will have to read back through but hope you are all doing well and not going too stir crazy in this waiting game