Closed Thread
Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mags83 I have no symptoms at all. Not tired. No queasiness. No tender boobs or nipples. Will just need to wait and see what happens but not feeling confident.
    @octonaut oh Hun those lines look good. 11dpo def the darkest one. Your official BT next friday is quite late. That's exactly 14dp5dt which means 19dpo. Surely you will get an accurate reading by mid next week the latest. I asked my nurse this morning if I could bring forward my BT to Monday she said no. They rather not in case it's too early.
    @Excited1 not good about your ankle. Take it easy at the gym and plenty of rest. Hopefully you are following octonaut's footstep with the moon boot. Slow and steady isn't bad but frustrating at the time thought doesn't it.
    @LetsMakeItHappen how did the scan go?
    @Heyside yay things are moving along. Good to hear. Looks like your body is finally cooperating.
    @emily3011 how are you feeling?

Well my prog level has gone up 65 so I reckon if I don't bleed by Monday I am going to stop prog BT. It is clearly working as I'm not spotting at all.

I like this small group. So easy to keep track of everyone's progress.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (20-02-2015),Heyside  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

@Heyside I knew those follies would pull through!! What your e2 at?? That is pretty much the pattern mine takes for the last 3 cycles so fingers crossed they increase more! They thicken my lining and trigger with pregnyl which works a treat - maybe talk to FS about that? I'm so glad they are giving you more time as sometimes slow and steady... As we keep saying!

@octonaut I'm a bit scared now as twins run in DH family!! We will only transfer 1 but it's a big possibility, especially now I have the boot and I think those sticks are looking great!!!

@mags83 hope you are travelling well in the 2ww! And hoping they are some symptoms

@LetsMakeItHappen how did your scan go this am? Any action??

@pinkoala welcome and good luck for next weeks BT.

@Minib good luck for poas! If you decide to I think 8dp5dt is plenty. Are you on pregnyl? Or other prog?

@Lulabel I hope this cycle is the one so you don't have to have that convo with DH. We decided that we would do 2cycles then break for 1, then repeat and agreed to have a conversation before every cycle to see how we were both feeling about it. I think that made DH more comfortable.

Afm just got the phone call saying that my e2 has gone from 260 to 300! So basically still at baseline Pretty much what I thought! This time though they aren't increasing my gonal f which is good and I have repeat BT and scan on tues next week. Glad it's that extra day (norm would be mon) as it stops me stressing so much cause I don't get crap results so often! Ah well, my mantra is now 'slow and steady wins!' And I'm kinda determined to win this cycle

Also it's pretty sad - I just went to spotlight to buy some wool. I've decided to crochet a baby rug for my best friend in London. Thinking it might keep me a bit more immobile! I feel a bit like a nanna though
    Last edited by Excited1; 20-02-2015 at 16:34.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-02-2015),pinkoala  (20-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Excited1 I'm on 2 x 400 pessaries a day. No pregnyl at all. Well Monday is 9dp5dt so that should be pretty accurate. A part of me is too scared to see the one line. So as long as I don't POAS or BT, I can still hang on to that hope.

Oh I never know what my e2 level is at. Nurse never told me. But I hope your level increases nicely in the next couple of days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib thanks they like the e2 to be at least over 800. Normally mine has to get to about 1000 before they are happy with the lining and I get the LH surge. I unfortunately have never got a negative as I have pregnyl so I can't imagine how devastating that must be. Even last time I poas on the sun, still got a BFP on frer and then a negative at BT on mon- leftover pregnyl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib - don't stress I didn't really have any of those symptoms either! I had sore boobs but it was the day after transfer so that couldn't have been from the pregnancy (wouldn't have even implanted yet) and I wasn't on medication so I think it was just my usual cycle. They are less sore now, hardly noticeable. The only symptoms I had really was the (barely there) spotting and cramping in the second week. So many women have no symptoms at all! xx it's hard to feel confident though, I was sure that it wasn't going to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emily3011 I'm pretty sure I've said it (my mind is god knows where these days) but congrats!!! How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi can I join too? I had a frozen embryo transferred last Friday following a natural cycle. Have been pretty good distracting myself and not thinking about it too much until now. Now working out when pressaries stop, when I might be able to POAS and looking for symptoms or similarities to previous pregnancy. I had a successful IVF pregnancy previously (with a fresh embryo transfer). My beautiful little bundle is a year and we have decided to try again using our three frozen embryos. I am 42 so didn't want to leave things too long.
    I haven't had a chance to read everyone's fully yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and good luck @fortyplusmum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib tell me about it! My clinic is notorious for setting BT at least two or three days after AF is due. I don't think they like giving out BFNs over the phone. I've only ever actually made it to BT when I've been pregnant. @Heyside that's brilliant news! So excited for you! Now let this attract more good news for you! @Excited1 haha twins are great! Ivf embryos do split into identicals at a slightly higher rate than embryos created the old fashioned way. Or you could catch a naturally released egg at the same time as your fet, watch out! Nana knitting sounds great @emily3011 glad you're still going well!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @fortyplusmum and good luck.
    Congratulations @emily3011.
    Good luck to all the lady's on their 2ww.

My first scan went well today as my lining is 11mm on CD9. I have to start Crinone on Sunday and I'm scheduled for my first FET on Friday 27th of Feb and BT on Friday 13th of March.
    I get very confused reading everyone's posts and seeing where they're at as I guess a lot of FS do things in different ways and everyone has different circumstances.
    Sending loads of baby dust to you all!!