Closed Thread
Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Heyside. What a journey! Welcome to our little group :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my day 5 phone call today after EPU on Monday and got great news. We still have 17 embies, 5 which have been frozen today and 12 still growing. They are hoping to freeze some more tomorrow and Monday. Was supposed to have transfer today which was cancelled due to OHSS. Feeling better now. Waiting to find out more about FET. This will be our first transfer...nervous but excited!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LetsMakeItHappen For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @octonaut I like this little group. So much easier to keep up. I'm still on the jan / Feb thread as well.

Had another BT this morning. Waiting to hear if there's any surge yet. So frustrating with my body. Today is cd 21 and no o yet argh! Fingers crossed I O soon otherwise I'm starting to worry this cycle might be cancelled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same @Minib. I already feel close to you ladies!
    We have MFI, so I don't really understand about canceled cycles. What would make them cancel? Hugs and prayers that you get your transfer and subsequent BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have mfi too. But I heard some clinics can cancel cycle if they think the body isn't ready. I asked the nurse last week she said should be ok even if it's day28 ovulation day. I'm just down cos I don't think long cycle is good

Why is it so hard for us? Sorry I'm having a really down day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How was your second BT yesterday@octonaut ?
    @Heyside your treatment is foreign to me. I've never had clexane or intralipids. What are they? Are you doing a 5dt?
    @LetsMakeItHappen wow what a great number. Sorry about the ohss but with that many embies you were a high risk for ohss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The down days are awful and there are way too many of them with this stupid process sending hugs and understanding your way.
    I think that as long as your lining is ok and they aren't worried about AF showing up five mins after transfer, ovulating late shouldn't harm your chances. Come on body, do your thing!
    I called as instructed to get my BT results yesterday and got nowhere. The lab hadn't processed my Friday test. So I had to call the collection place and have them mark my Saturday one as urgent. Hopefully I'll get both sets of results tomorrow.
    I am totally freaking out about this cycle failing. My daughter's birth was the worst day of my life. I was assaulted and abused by the OB and ended up with PTSD. It's been a long road to recovery and my counselor felt I was at the point where another pregnancy would be a healing experience for me. I think she was right, because when I got pregnant last month I felt so much better and could almost feel myself starting to look forward and move on. Seems like the cruelest possible outcome to lose that pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I want another baby not just the birth, but the idea of never getting either is terrifying. Sorry for the whinge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut oh no what happened at the labour? You can tell us if you feel like talking about it. But if it's private or you aren't ready, don't tell us. Hugs! OB should the person you trusted the most for your labour. For you to be assaulted and abused, that's beyond horrible. Did you tell the hospital?

Yeah the down days are way too many. Well it appears my body has finally cooperated. The nurse just rang that I'm surging. Level 51. And I'm ovulating tomorrow so transfer next Saturday on valentines day. How romantic! I've also asked the nurse to confirm that I will have BT every second day. My af came 4 days after transfer

I can't believe they didn't process your BT. Seriously they shouldn't make such mistake.

I also feel scared sometimes that I might not have a baby. I try to be positive but there are days that i felt so empty and worried this is my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LetsMakeItHappen congrats on your numbers! There's got to be some good ones in that group! We'll help you count down the days until you get your transfer. @Minib, a Valentine's transfer! OMG I hope that's a good omen!!! I can't wait to see a baby in your arms! @Lulabel how are you going today? I hope you're having a nice relaxing weekend.
    My BT wasn't processed because we've moved interstate since we had our treatment. So we are in Vic and our embryos are in Adelaide. I'm having all my BTs here at home, then will travel back to Adelaide for transfer. I think when I go to the collection place here I'm just another one on the list (and bloods need to be sent to Melbourne) whereas before, I was getting them done at the clinic and they were processed in-house. The things we put ourselves through, hey?
    I tried to write about the day my little girl was born, but it was a freaking novel so I deleted it rather than keep you here all day. I haven't told the hospital yet. I believe I need to request my notes first, because I am afraid things will be changed or mysteriously go missing after I lodge a complaint. What they did and what they failed to do were very, very bad and illegal things. I need to grow a bit more of a spine before I request my notes, I think. I've come a long way but I'm still afraid to see them. Maybe after DD's first birthday. Or maybe if (when?) I am pregnant again. Ahhh I need this to happen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut it sounds like you've been through a really bad time with the birth of your daughter, don't let that scare you of giving birth again. I can't believe what I read that you were treated in such a way by a so called professional. I can't believe your embryos are in a different state to you. I'm in the same state as you. I hope things go your way for your next cycle.
    @Minib I hope your transfer news has lifted your spirits today, that's great news...a Valentine's Day transfer!!
    @Heyside all the best with your frozen cycle, all of my embryos are being frozen from my EPU last Monday as I had OHSS. I have no idea what is involved in a frozen transfer cycle as I've never had a transfer before.

I guess I'm just at the waiting stage now, waiting for my AF so I can call the clinic and find what happens next. And waiting to find out tomorrow my total number of frosties.

Let's hope we get a lot of BFP's this month....C'mon girls lets make it happen!! 😄