Closed Thread
Page 19 of 103 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut a little crampy, emptying bladder quite a lot.. And a little different. But honestly the rest could be in my head ... Hoping not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @pinkoala, good luck for your BT results next week.

AFM I'm sitting waiting for my first scan prior to FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, first scan also today at cd11. Haven't felt a thing go on in there at all so won't be surprised if my bloods come back baseline still. Stupid body takes ages to respond. Thanks to all for their lovely words of reassurance and support, I had a really bad few days but think in over it now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you get any info during the scan @Excited1? How's your ankle?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (20-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut actually had more going on than I thought. Nothing spectacular though! Lining 6b, one follie each side at 13mm and lots of smalls. I think prob another week before I trigger as I am a very slow responder! Ah well slow and steady hey

Ankle is ok, had the MRI last night and they are pretty sure it's fractured. They said there is so much bone bruising its hard to tell! So will prob have to lay off the gym a bit as I think I may be overdoing it. Frustrating as that's how I deal with all this stress!!

How are you feeling?? I'm hoping your moonboot story is going to prove the same for me except... Did you have it for the twins?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yes I did. I took it off and hobbled into my transfer, and I got pregnant with my boys from that transfer. So I think it should be counted as good luck. There's gotta be something great about those stupid boots!
    I think my line is tracking in the right direction! Got a gp appt on Monday to ask for bt. My clinic wants bt next Friday which means I may not get the results until Monday. I can't wait that long!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (20-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do you think? Those are dpo not number of tests I've done!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    pinkoala - Welcome to the thread hun and congrats on being PUPO, hope this is the cycle for you hun and you get your bfp! Your bruises are not reassuring, I start my first clexane injections when I get to FET and I am a little worried from what I read lol!

LetsMakeItHappen - Hope the scan went well hun.

Excited - I thought today was your first scan day, glad to hear you have some action hun and as you said slow and steady is good although very frustrating. Sorry to hear you will have to lay off the gym due to your ankle, hope the moon boot brings you some of Octonauts good luck though lol!

Octonaut - The pics looks good hun, looking like your bfp! Really hope so and you get it confired soon

AFM - Seems things might not turn out as bad as first thought, had another scan today and even though my FS admitted he had not expected to see any action I have 2 follicles measuring 13 and 14 and the lining has increased so if things continue like this and the 3 blood tests I will have over the weekend look good I may get to go ahead.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Excited1  (20-02-2015),LetsMakeItHappen  (20-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Octonaut that line is definitely looking good! Ooh so excited!
    I'm in Darwin NT but I really wish I could move back home to brisbane to be near family. We're still here for a few more years as my husband has three teen children up here and they live with us every second week.

Mags83 those symptoms sound really promising!

Letsmakeithappen - hope you get a date soon, hope your scan went well today!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

LetsMakeItHappen  (20-02-2015)