Closed Thread
Page 17 of 103 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been testing every morning because I had a pregnyl booster. It contains hcg so will set off a pregnancy test. I've been watching the lines fade as the drug leaves my system, but now they're getting darker again. Might be something happening, might not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Octonaut - Thanks hun yeah so frustrating we will still be heavily out of pocket, DH is getting very annoyed about lots of money we seem to be throwing down the drain recently, have to hold him back from making a scene in the clinic lol. An ethanol oestradiol cycle just means I will take an EO supplement which will increase my lining only and then just take progesterone support as no corpus Lutetium will be there to produce it naturally. Sounds like you have good symptoms hun and that line definitely looks darker, hopefully this is it for you.

Letsmakeithappen - Good luck for tomorrows scan.

AFM - More frustration for me, it seems af is on her way, I have had some spotting. Waiting to speak to the nurses at the clinic, will be asking for a blood test so that when I see my fs on Friday I have all the information and know where we stand. If it is officially CD1 then will look at it positively if hormones are looking good I can hopefully get started asap.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

LetsMakeItHappen  (19-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry I've been a bit quiet, DH told me I was getting obsessive and I needed to stop thinking about the whole IVF drama for a while so I have tried but he's kidding himself! Even though I haven't been posting have been keeping an eye on your news, congrats to @emily3011 so exciting for you!
    @octonaut I definitely think that he second line is darker, so fingers crossed it keeps getting darker and a BFP is coming your way on the 27th. I am in regional SA. Also know what you mean about the medical terms I can't help but think atrial fibrillation every time I see AF on the forum!

A week today until I go for my endometrial scratch, I'm sure time is standing still at the moment. Feeling a bit of pressure over this next cycle as DH is saying he doesn't know if he wants to continue IVF if we get a BFN again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut the bottom one is definitely darker. Wow. I think it's really good sign. That's very exciting. Are you going to poas daily? I didn’t r know you were a poas addict. I've been trying to not start poas-ing but now I'm really curious.

@LetsMakeItHappen good luck for the scan tomorrow. Hopefully you see some nice number of follies

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (19-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can definitely be a poas addict. I can also be strong and resist, depends on which way the wind is blowing that day I guess.
    If you poas, when would you start?
    Welcome back @Lulabel! Do you go to Adelaide for your cycles? Maybe we go to the same clinic! I've met so many wonderful people as the upside to this horrible journey. It's so weird to think we all met because of ivf, and casually chat about our cervixes with people we don't really know, lol! @Heyside when do you expect more news re this cycle?
    Good luck for tomorrow @LetsMakeItHappen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut was thinking Monday which is 9dp5dt but prob won't be able to hold off until then. Maybe Sunday 8dp5dt? What do you reckon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I also often wonder if the ladies I see in the clinic are on bh. I don't think so but who knows. Women I saw in the clinic don't talk to each other. We just smile and nod to show support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my bfp with my singleton at 8dp5dt! Should be something by then, but don't freak out if it's negative. It ain't over til it's over

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut yes I go to Adelaide for my cycles, it's a small world in ivf! Isn't it funny to think we could have run into each other at the clinic and wouldn't even know it despite all the gory details we share on here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    On the POAS issue I have gone into both transfers thinking I would wait until BT and not give in but have tested from 7dp5dt both times and it only confused me! The FRER tests have given me faint second lines both times and I ended up with BFN so I have a bit of a love hate relationship with the little sticks.