Closed Thread
Page 16 of 103 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @emily3011 definitely stick around. Hopefully we'll have enough to start our own mini due in group
    Out of curiosity, where are you ladies from? We live in rural Vic.
    I'm studying paramedic and pathology. Just trying to build up some new skills before the munchkins start school. @Excited1, that sucks about your ankle. I broke my foot really badly (in 6 places) coming off my horse. I was really surprised by the emotional effect it had on me. The pain makes everything so much more difficult and it can definitely wear you down. Hang in there, you're doing a great job of coping so far. It's so unfair that this has all piled up on you at once. Sending big hugs. @Heyside, I'm so sorry you're kind of stuck in limbo land. I really hope you get your transfer date, then only a teensy bit more waiting (haha who am I kidding, it will be the longest wait of your life!) for BT. What's an ethanol oestradiol cycle, should you need it? I can't believe they don't bulk bill a cancelled cycle!! @Minib, how annoying is it that we have to negotiate our treatment? With the importance of what they're doing, and how much we're paying them to do it, it really feels like we should be offered more in terms of care than we actually are. It frustrates me so much!
    I'm off to bed for now ladies! I hope you all sleep well and I'm sending you massive hugs and massive congratulations to Emily!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside don't be disheartened Hun... You never know what could happen. I know this sucks at times others don't have difficulties at all but don't think negative as easy as that is to say... My thought are with you xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Heyside gosh that is frustrating. But don't be too disheartened yet. Try the dosage increase for a couple of days and hopefully that does the trick. I agree it's very annoying when our bodies have minds of their own and we have to pay some money for no results. Fingers crossed.
    @octonaut I'm for Vic. Metro. Yep frustrating. It also seems like we need to have a few failed cycles before things get looked into more. But let's hope this is it. Am still trying to feel positive.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    I think there might be enough of us for a roll call!
    Emily, start us off filling up that graduates list hon!

Awaiting AF

Currently cycling/awaiting transfer date
    @LetsMakeItHappen
    @Excited1
    @Lulabel
    @Heyside

Upcoming transfers

2ww/PUPO
    @Minib - BT Feb 25

@octonaut - BT Feb 27
    @mags83 - BT date?

Graduates!

@emily3011 woohoo congrats!!!!
    Roll call updated! @Lulabel how are you doing? Haven't seen you here in a while

8. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

LetsMakeItHappen  (19-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

@octonaut I love this roll call hehe.. BT is on the 27th of feb the same as you my dear!! Have you had any symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mags83 View Post
    @octonaut I love this roll call hehe.. BT is on the 27th of feb the same as you my dear!! Have you had any symptoms?
    Strangely, yes. Even though I've never had symptoms before 6 weeks in previous pregnancies, this time I feel quite queasy and tired. I hope that means something is happening, but it could be just the pregnyl.
    How about you?
    Last edited by octonaut; 19-02-2015 at 09:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So girls, tell me....is the bottom one darker? Because if it's getting darker rather than lighter......
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 chin up, hopefully you're feeling better soon and good news comes your way.

AFM I've been a bit quiet lately but been checking in to see how everyone is going and hoping to see lots of BFP's!! I'm currently on Progynova and have my first scan booked for tomorrow. Hopefully I might get some idea on the date of my FET. I'm day 8 of my cycle today and eagerly waiting with not much idea on what is to happen next. Feeling excited anyway!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    So girls, tell me....is the bottom one darker? Because if it's getting darker rather than lighter......
    I'd say it's darker, looking good Octonaut. Fingers crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    #octonaut I'm tired to to be honest but that's about it. Other than the mild cramping n emptying my bladder Quite often lol. Have you had a pt already? Is it not too early?