Closed Thread
Page 15 of 103 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I finally had to ring for my results but they were worth it. I'm officially pregnant! HCG 316, progesterone 114, oestrogen 1.1 not sure what any of that means but the nurse said they are good numbers. Now I do nothing but wait until my 8 week scan and hope all continues well.

I am not sure what the etiquette is in these forums but would you ladies mind if I stuck around to hear how you all go? I'm really wishing everyone the best! You guys are all such lovely supportive women! xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (18-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My prog dropped to 42 this moment. Should I be worried? It was 65 2 days ago.

So 38 3dpo
    31 0dp5dt
    65 2dp5dt
    42 4dp5dt

Still above 30 but it seems to dropped a lot. Nurse said nothing to worry as it fluctuates hence they don't like bt every 2 days. They didn't call fs to check. I will do that tomorrow. Feel down. Is it a sign embie didn't implant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 you never have to apologise for a downer post. We all have bad days. I feel for you. It is so frustrating when the body isn't cooperating. Seriously this ivf is starting to bring me down too.

@emily3011 congrats. Massive congrats. Hang around for as long as you want. Will be nice to hear your progress too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib my clinic doesn't even check progesterone. We have zero blood tests between transfer and pregnancy test! Weird how they're all so different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been told that progesterone can fluctuate hundreds of times per day. I don't think you are out of the game yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in class covering medical terminology.
    BFP = biological false positive.
    Clearly these people have never spent time on a fertility forum!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (18-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @octonaut what are you studying??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 sorry you're feeling this way!! Hope you feel better asap. As for the 2ww it is crazy and it drags hehe ... Sending you hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @octonaut that's funny. What are you studying?

My clinic doesn't normally check prog level between transfer and bt too. I negotiated my way through it given I bled 4dp5dt two cycles ago. My prog level dropped from over 200 to 15 within 4 days.

I feel better now after reading some replies that prog level fluctuates a lot. At least it's still above 30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excited - Thoughts are with you hun, so frustrating when things don't go to plan I am with you there hun. Hope you get some good news on Friday at your scan and are pleasantly surprised. Hope you start to feel better tomorrow and have a day to cheer you up.

Emily3011 - Big congratulations hun, nice to have it officially confirmed, hope you have a straight forward few weeks now before your first scan and everything goes to plan. Would be great if you stayed around hun both to keep us updated and to cheer the rest of us along!

Minib - I think octonaut is right hun levels of progesterone can fluctuate, if your clinic were concerned they would have upped your pessaries.

AFM - I am over everything today, this whole thing is so frustrating, feel like I am getting no where again and this cycle was supposed to be the one, we have 3 beautiful embryos waiting and looks like we wont be transferring them just yet . 4th scan today and the lining hasn't changed and the biggest follicle is still only 12 and this is on a dose of 100. Feel my body has just given up and become resistant to the FSH. I am now increasing dose to 125 for 2 days (confusing because this is the dose I took for my IVF cycle and got 17 eggs) before I go to see my FS who will scan me himself and decide on a plan of action. I think he will be cancelling it to be honest, so annoying because we will still have to pay over $500 for nothing. My FN has said the next option will be an ethanol oestradiol cycle where no injections are needed.