Closed Thread
Page 1 of 103 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015

Who's thawing out some snow babies with me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @octonaut, I sorry I was looking for the new thread and must of missed this yesterday when I started another IVF / FET March 2015.
    Pop over there is 4 of us in there from the Jan thread xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's usually a mixed one and a specific FET one. The last FET only thread covered Dec/Jan. It's all good though, I won't get offended if all the FET ladies want to just stay in the mixed group. Sometimes it's nice to have people doing the same kind of cycle as you but yeah, no big deal!
    Good luck with your cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi octonaut if you're still interested in a FET only thread sounds like we might be cycle buddies, my last FET just ended in a BFN and I am rolling straight into another one starting BT Monday 16th Feb. The girls in the new thread seem to be more in March, when does your cycle start?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine has started, I had my second BT today. Not sure what my body is up to as I had a chemical last month so my body is a bit all over the place!
    This is our second last chance before we run out of frosties so I'm pretty nervous. I don't think we can afford to stim again :-(
    How are you feeling @Lulabel? Sorry to hear of your bfn :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh fingers crossed this frosty is a sticky one for you, are you implanting one at a time or both of them this cycle? Sorry to hear about the chemical last time, big hugs to you.
    I am feeling pretty devastated right now but we have 8 frosty blasts left so I am trying to pick myself up and get on with this cycle. I feel a bit hopeless at the moment as I've never had a BFP. Babydust to both of us for this round hopefully we can both get a BFP and forget about any more stim cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have 3 left so we will do a double transfer this time and a single if this doesn't work.
    I've had 4 single transfers which all failed, and 3 double transfers which have all got a bfp (twins, a singleton and a chem pregnancy)
    So I'm not even counting the single transfer as a possibility really, but we'll still give it a go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can I join this thread?

We were in the jan feb thread together. @octonaut we will be tww buddies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome aboard @Minib! May this be your month! @Lulabel I'm so sorry for how you're feeling. How many transfers have you had now? I hope the days get easier and that all our dreams come true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone, hope I am ok to join this thread, sometimes I get lost in the large IVF threads hoping I can keep up here. We did 2 IVf cycles last year, the first one was a bfn and we unfortunately had no frosties. The second cycle ended up being a freeze all cycle due to risk of OHSS but we luckily ended up with 3 embryos to freeze. We have just started our first FET cycle and hoping for some good luck, I am currently stimulating and hoping for a good lining and follicle on my first scan on Wednesday. Also adding intralipids and clexane into the mix this cycle - cant hurt to throw everything at this cycle after a long 2 year journey to a bfp, good luck everyone