+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberleygal1 View Post
    Ds2 was a shocker with putting things up his nose. He used to screw up paper and put it up there. It stopped when he realised the seriousness when he ended up in ED for hours after putting a piece of lego up there. 4 nurses trying tweezers and the sucker made it go further up. Finally blocking 1 nostil and blowing out of the other dislodged it. He hasn't put anything up there since 😉
    Haha, we had to go to ED to get a lego spanner out of DS's nose once. He was very upset. Because he had been playing with it and now he couldn't play with it anymore 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DS was meant to be going to sleep and instead found a loom band and shoved that up his nose. It eludes me as to how you shove something in there when it's not solid. Wouldn't it just fold up or something? Kids are ingenious sometimes in ways they shouldn't be!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Davin has gone in 3 times for nose items in the space of 3 months.
    1st time was a sponge he had biten out of my kitchen sponge.
    2nd time was from the foam gaurd on the doors at daycare to prevent jammed fingers.
    And the last time was broken crayon.
    He had to be sedated with gas 3 times. As the nurses and I couldn't keep him still enough for a sucker to remove the objects.

DS2 has a habit for posting objects into holes. What better holes then the ones in your face.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just tonight we had to fish a piece of grated cheese out of DS' nose. He thought he was so funny when he stuck it up there but he realised pretty quickly that it wasn't pleasant having it stuck in there. He's too little to explain to blow his nose so it was a mission getting it out. I thought we were going to have to go to the hospital.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DS was lying on our bed holding a dollar coin above his head inspecting it and dropped it, yep in his mouth and swallowed it! Trip to emergency for that one but it had passed down enough to go through, we never fished it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread is hilarious! And horrifying! Ah, the things I have to look forward to...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Oh!!!!!! (Penny drops)
    Lol! When you said that for some reason my mind went to bulldog clip so I thought you had stuck one of these in your ears!! 😂😂😂
    Attachment 66623
    Me too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Dd1 put a bead that was meant to go in barbie hair up her nose. It was to far up for the Dr to get so we were sent to the er. They said it had gone to far and she needed surgery. While we were waiting a young intern got I idea of getting this long needle with a balloon on the end and put it through the hole and blow the ballon up and pull it out. This was almost 20 years ago she never did it again, she was to frightened of that needle. It was 35 cm long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    My nephew once circumcised himself by putting his penis in a Thomas the tank bubble bath bottle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    My nephew once circumcised himself by putting his penis in a Thomas the tank bubble bath bottle.
    Wth?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkers For This Useful Post:

HarvestMoon  (05-02-2015)