+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default help me understand CCB >_<

I'm usually pretty good at navigating Centrelink's ridiculous maze of a website and deciphering all the info, but I still can't figure this one out.

We receive FTB so I submitted an application for CCB online, and my profile has now updated to show hours of approved care and percent CCB. Which I'm guessing is a good start, but I don't know what happens next!

The application also didn't seem to require any supporting documentation, is that right? I thought they'd want proof that I am indeed back at uni.
    The CC centre did ask if we had a CRN so I've sent that off but they're not very forthcoming with further information.

DS is actually at his first day of CC today, and I've already paid the full fees for the next 4 weeks (out of our savings, ouch!). Can I claim money back for the days I've already paid later on if I get a receipt? Or will I just get a discounted fee on the next lot of payments since by then Centrelink & my CC centre will have made some kind of contact?

I have no idea what's going on. lol and I'm supposed to be at uni for a PhD! They should give advanced degrees to anyone who can get their head around Centrelink benefits

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default help me understand CCB >_<

Subbing.
    I feel for you! Still waiting on centrelink to process my CCR claim. Full fees are really hurting right now! CCB was processed 2 weeks ago, but we get nil for that so can't help you there.
    Centrelink gives me the $hits. They want us to do everything online but it's so complicated nobody but centrelink staff understand the processes! And Centrelink staff have an iron curtain around them lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have no idea... I get completely lost with CCR and CCB, and everything.
    It is all completely foreign to me.