+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

Default What the moments....

On my way home from taking the kids to school, the 4wd in front of me was ALL over the road. I thought how sad to be that rotten drunk you can't stay on the road at 8 am. Than I noticed that wasn't why they kept swerving. She was doing her hair. Yep seriously putting hair up into a bun while driving. It was about 4 minutes before she turned of the main drag. I am so glad everyone else was able to avoid crashing with her.

So what have you seen lately that made you do a double take.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I too have followed a female swerving all over her lane whilst doing her hair!
    I had another woman behind me doing her makeup once....I was worried she was going to run up my butt so I pulled over and let her past.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I had a woman following me in a 4WD once and kept braking late and very close behind me. I saw in the rear view mirror that she had a burger in one hand, phone in the other and was constantly turning around to her children in the back. I was glad to get away from her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Usually when I see someone driving all over the place it's because they are texting and driving.

Makes me red with rage to see people taking their eyes off the road and putting other people in danger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have some interesting tales...

1. Driving next to a man who was shaving his face with his electric razor. He ended up running up the curb.

2. Driving next to a man who was reading the newspaper while driving, it was blocking after the windscreen!

3. Driving next to a woman who was eating a bowl of cereal with milk while driving. And drinking a coffee/tea out of a proper coffee mug not a travel mug!!

thankfully this was all pre babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Degrassi View Post
    Usually when I see someone driving all over the place it's because they are texting and driving.

Makes me red with rage to see people taking their eyes off the road and putting other people in danger.
    I toot the horn long and hard at people who do that. A few times they have thrown their phone down and swerved thinking there was an accident.