+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh hell no! Never ever ever ever!!! So many reasons to never do this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's made me so angry and I don't even know her! I could not walk away after someone told me that! We wouldn't be friends if it were me because after what I had to say she probably would've told me where to go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    This woman has clearly not thought of the many possibilities and scenarios that could result from leaving a baby unattended at home.

It's a bit scary to think she was so casual and relaxed about it. Makes me worry that this is a regular occurrence.

I mean, come on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely not I fight dh when he says im fine to go to letter box or put bin out on the road and our driveways about 200m long noway can I hear her if she's upset or get to her fast ebough if I could. It's neglect and if she did it regularly and intentionally id report her. Id love to nip out get dinner I've forgotten when bub has gone down for the night but I go without unless I go bad and have something home delivered

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely HELL NO......how STUPID is that woman. I would have told her exactly how I felt, friend or no friend....

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep letterbox is my limit too. What is also really concerning, is that it could become a habit(maybe already is!) or she could stretch it further by taking longer. Maybe stop for a coffee one day, people think they can get away with something

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mezzo For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (02-02-2015),SoThisIsLove  (02-02-2015),Starfish30  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wth no way in hell! How would u not just panic the whole time. So irresponsible not to mention illegal!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There was times I felt like I could have done this a few years ago but no I couldn't ever bring myself to actually do it. I'd feel terribly guilty and the 'what if's' would be too much to tolerate. Just no!

Maybe she has a valid reason, or isn't coping but still, not the best thing to do. Even getting a neighbour to watch the little one for a few minutes might be ok... I don't think I'd ask my neighbours. But she must have been really needy to do it. Hope her baby is ok and her too..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zoz For This Useful Post:

MonsterMummy  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No way would I leave my property with a child still at home (a young one I mean). I will however walk 100m to the end of the driveway to meet the bus, walk to the shearing shed to turn on the water pump or drive out to the paddock to take hubby some dinner.
    I only do it when they are still in a cot and too small to climb out, asleep and I'm reasonably sure they won't wake and they really need the sleep and waking them would make for a cranky brother all day.
    In saying that my bus driver will now drop ds1 at the bottom of the drive without me being there if he can see me on the verandah or at the top of the drive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You know what op, id report her. If / when she does it again and if something happened you'd wish you did. Either that or id chat to her about it and mention some of the scenarios in this thread and remind her its illegal??

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

Just*Ace  (02-02-2015),KillerHeels  (02-02-2015),VicPark  (02-02-2015)