+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dh wants to stop ttc

Dh and I have one child and were ttc number 2 the past months.. Now I got af yesterday and we had a fight about money plus not being like we used to with eachother (I mean we dont act like when we first met and couldn't keep our hands off eachother) so dh said we shouldnt even have another baby now.
    Im so upset I have been crying all yesterday and today.
    I dont know if he just said it because he is angry with me for not bd all day everyday but I dont know how I can make myself want it more to make him happy.
    At the moment we bd like crazy around o time then I kind of cut him off for tww and af..

Anyone been in this situation have some advice for me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hugs xx TTC can be tough on relationships.

I think you need to sit down and have a good chat with him about TTC. Discuss his concerns about the finances and see if you can work out a plan for saving some $ while you are TTC perhaps? Maybe work out what things you already own from your first bub and what you will need to buy and show him that the costs won't be as high as first time round.

How long have you been TTC? Maybe just try and not put so much pressure on yourselves. Have some fun again (that might spark your interest in BDing too).

Good luck x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (02-02-2015)

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    totally agree with Summastarlet there

- have a good long talk about your long term goals as a family
    - cut out the 'bd like crazy around o time' and perhaps relax about it for a few months. If it happens, great, if it doesnt that is ok for a few months. And just bd when you want to.
    - concentrate on you for a bit. Celebrate on your love and your family and the great things you do have

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the advice ladies! We have been ttc for 5 months on clomid.. I do need to relax about it more I know.. Its not very romantic around o time its like business.
    I think we will talk again tonight.. I just hope he only said he didnt want to ttc because he was upset and hopefully is over it soon..