+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont think its fair to expect you to change your daughters name for a baby she may one day have.
    Youre having one now, unless you stole the name after hearing her say she'd like to name a kid that, then name your daughter what you like.

One day you'd regret not naming her what you want just to please others, especially if your sister never has the baby or changes her mind and uses another name

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vampstorso For This Useful Post:

JillyMarie  (02-02-2015),KitiK  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Your sister might never have a baby, or could have boys! I'd say use it. My sister knew my shortlist of names (3) and still used one she liked for her dd as a first name. No hard feelings, it is a beautiful name. I don't own the name and if it was really an issue I would have still used it. Plenty of cousins I know have the same name. As it was, when our 2nd dd was born the name just didn't suit so we used another one on our list - suits her perfectly! Good luck, family can be difficult over these sorts of things...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Amgine  (02-02-2015),JillyMarie  (02-02-2015)

Similar Threads

1. Middle name for little girl
    By Mummysammy88 in forum Choosing Baby Names
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 16-11-2014, 20:04
  2. 2nd car seat in the middle?
    By debsch in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-07-2014, 15:25
  3. Middle name
    By PinkIsTheNewBlack in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 10