+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Angry, irritable and tired @34weeks

This HAS to be pregnancy hormones. Im grumpy all day, angry about little things (who ate the last biscuit?!?!? That was MINE!!!!), crotchety with the kids over insignificant stuff ...

Im huge and there's still six weeks to go. Chafing when I walk because it's so hot -- and did I mention constantly complaining?

I get days where I feel sorted, energetic even, but then these days where I slump back into being annoyed, fed up and 'over it'. Breathing fire over everyone who doesnt just *know* what to do already.

Im worried the next stranger asking 'how much longer' or 'how far along' is going to receive a verbally abusive tirade about it being none of their f****ing business. We're new to the area, I could do with making friends in a less hostile manner.

So. There's a short dump of my hostile self today.

Anyone else out there feeling similarly with a magic drink or vitamin that helps soothe and bring reason?

... Damn I'd love a glass of wine and some antipasto plate gourmetness right now. Im certain it would help. If only I were allowed to consume them.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frayzlilso For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (02-02-2015),MrsSS  (01-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally get how you feel. I've just clicked over 34weeks on Saturday and feel ready to meet this bubs.

Had to go to a friends baby shower today who is 2 weeks ahead of me and I think I looked and acted more fed up and over it than her!

My advice is if you can, go back to bed! Lol. I just feel like I've gotten out on the wrong side, and everyone will know it by the end of the day!

Rest up and do something nice for yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh hun, I totally understand. Plus it's HOT this weather... of course, it's uncomfortable and everything feels achy and heavy. With the chafing, I found that by wearing the shorts that are like bike pants under my clothes helped a bit... as long as that part of my skin was covered. you can also try baby powder there or even a bandaid on each spot. that helped too not to aggrevate the sore spots.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm 37wks and I feel the same way. Today it turned to tears though, I was a sad sack!!!

I feel your pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel terrible complaining at 27 weeks was at a park yesterday and put my hand out for dh to pull me up from a park bench and he let go just as i was getting my feet ready bloody man he soon got the message that he was in my grumpy books!
    I pay the chn 25 c each to help take the washing out and bring it in with me I cannot bend I feel slightly dizzy and uncomfortable.