+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default No vomiting yet, but oh the smells!

I'm 7 weeks and haven't come close to vomoliting yet, but I feel like I am constantly assaulted by the smells of the world!

I am also a bit overwhelmed right now as we have moved into our half renovated house. Currently, it smells like floorboards, paint, new carpet factory smell and still a bit of old house stink in the kitchen. We are renovating our bathroom but in the meantime we are using an old toilet and shower out the back which aren't too bad on the nose but the mozzies attack and I had a light globe explode above my head with all the glass having to be picked out of my hair.

Renos are moving along slower than we would like but H is doing his best. He is not working at the moment so he is trying to be the organizer.

With the food, there are so many foods I feel put off by, and it seems I can smell fish sauce in everything. I just ate yoghurt and I felt likeni could smell it in that too. I'm really sick of Thai. H tried to cook grilled chicken last night for the first time using the stove at the new place, but dust or something got into it and his doctor mate said I shouldn't eat it because not could contain heavy metals if it was the dust from all our painting and sanding.

Feeling sick at the idea of going home tonight to the house

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ah ha ha! I remember that! I had a super-nose with both pregnancies, more the 1st. No morning sickness at all, just the increased sense of smell. It is quite amazing. I reckon it helps you to steer clear of fumes that could be bad for your growing bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    These are all normal if you are pregnant. Just eat because it's important to your health and for the baby! Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here here. I am now taking the bus to work because they have the air intake at the top. Whenever I am in a car there is always someone with a terrible exhaust in front of me.