+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Hope everyone has been well.
    @crose, @mags83, @Butterfly39 - How are you Gals feeling?
    Thinking of you & sending positive vibes
    @newmummy85, SNAP! I got the green light this afternoon to take the trigger tonight & EPU for Wednesday aswell, at 8.50am . My trigger has to be done at 9.50pm (thank goodness its a reasonable time. One of my friends had to take theirs at the ungodly hour of 2am!). Scan went well, my biggest follie was 23mm & smallest 17mm. The FN couldn't get a good view of my left ovary today, but the follies she could see looked good. She showed me the follies on the screen today and it was quite amazing to see how big they had gone compared to last week ... the science of it all is soooo interesting !!

I asked the nurse today how long you can keep stimming for - she basically said they wait until your body tells you the timing is right (hormone level & follie size) .. so depending on how fast / slow you respond i guess ..

So the nurses at IVFA also told me, that after EPU, they write the number of eggs collected on your hand. So when i wake, lets see if I remember to check my hand!

Hugs to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newmummy85 View Post
    Hi Ladies
    @Butterfly39 - I hope all went well with your EPU today and you're resting up well. Fingers are crossed for great numbers and fertilisation rates tomorrow!
    FNQ! Wow, a bit of a trip for you to the clinic! Are you staying in Brisbane till transfer?
    Sounds like you had a relaxing night last night pre EPU!
    I have to LOL at the description of whats going on in your tummy! An angry possum! You poor thing! I hope its a lot less angry in there today!

@mags83 - I hope all went well today with your transfer and you're resting up too! Congratulations on being PUPO! Fingers crossed for a super sticky embie!!

@Dell77 - I hope all went well with your scan and BT today & your levels are rising!

AFM - EPU Wednesday, trigger tonight! My ovaries could be clearly found and seen! YAY! 12 follies on R ovary - smallest measuring 16mm & largest 21mm.
    They measured 5 follies on my L ovary between 16mm & 19mm, she couldn't measure the bottom/back of ovary as it was sitting right down low, but she said theres enough info for FS to make a decision. She was thinking I had 8 in total on the left.
    Hoping for good quality eggs!
    Must say its a bit daunting now were down he business end of things!

Hope everyone is well! Lots of luck and to everyone!!

x
    Hey there gals, I'm flying home tomorrow, could not face the idea of a flight right after this EPU, I'm a bit knocked around this time... Then, if everything goes well in embryo land I'll come back Saturday for a transfer. I don't want to stay in brissy, I'd miss my Furbabies too much. Had a lovely night with DH and friends and we had a good laugh which keeps the mind busy and away from Dr Google lol. Wish I could say tummy was less angry but it's a bit worse, hopefully I'll start peeing some of this damned fluid off in a few days and then everything will be better. Taking panadeine, should have been resting but instead have been doing online grocery shopping, looking at flights for Saturday, chatting to DH, brother, mum , etc etc. I have so many post op meds I feel like a bit overwhelmed by them and even DH said I was ditsy today so I'm going to write up my meds schedule daily on the plane home so I don't miss anything. Really hope our fert rate was ok tomorrow, my eggs don't seem to like ICSI much, well I've got to just relax and focus on getting through the recovery period now and doing my meds right.
    @newmummy85 @Dell77
    so you girls are doing your trigger and moving along nicely, hope your follies are happily fluffing out nice and ready for the party in the Petrie dish . You both sound like you're doing all the right things, hope you have a nice uneventful procedure and get those eggs out xxox
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 16-02-2015 at 22:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

@Dell77 - SNAP is right!! I'm so happy you're moving along nicely and had the green light for EPU Wednesday too!!
    How was your trigger? I had mine at 8pm - EPU 8am Wednesday. I triggered with Ovidrel - same pen like Gonal F - tricky serum was much stingyer that Gonal F!
    Thats interesting about how long they can stim you for! I would have thought there'd be a limit, but I guess as long as you're progressing!
    Great follies numbers too! They should be nice and fluffy by Wednesday! Glad you could see the difference between scans! It is so interesting isn't it!!
    Yes, I was told at the beginning and today that they'd write the number of eggs on the back of my hand! I have a feeling it's the first thing I'll do, but I'm sure the drugs will make me groggy! I'm trying not to get caught up by the follies numbers, I'm just hoping half of them are good quality eggies!
    I'm so excited for us! Bring on Wednesday!

@Butterfly39 - Oh I'm glad to hear all went well with your EPU! Not so much that your tummy is still angry! I hope it calms down over the next few days!
    Wow, the flying must keep you busy around this time! Lots of things to keep your off Dr Google! It's an absolutely dreadful habit that sends you coo coo! I'm guilty of it too!!!
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for a fabulous fert rate!!
    Meds schedule sounds like a good idea! You'd hate to forget any of them! I've found the drugs have made me a bit ditsy and forgetful, I'm not sure if it's the drugs or the fact my mind is in the mode of all things jabbing and follies! LOL
    Hope you're feeling better tomorrow hun!Plenty of pain relief, relax and cuddle up with your fur babies! Have a good flight home!
    PS - Love the 'party in the petrie dish'!!

Hope you're all well!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newmummy85 View Post
    I've found the drugs have made me a bit ditsy and forgetful, I'm not sure if it's the drugs or the fact my mind is in the mode of all things jabbing and follies! LOL

x
    yeah it probably is all the hormones/drugs turning me into an airhead actually!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So very exciting and busy for all you girls!!
    @newmummy85 and @Dell77- YAY!!! Very excited for you both to have EPU tomorrow. Only one more sleep Sending lots of positive vibes for good quality eggs and painless procedure.

Butterfly39 - so glad that your EPU went well. Hope you have a speedy recovery! Make sure you rest up. Not long until your transfer! yay!!

Sending lots of and hugs to everyone!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to crose For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (17-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I forgot to give an update - everything going well. Still on the trigger injections, I must say its just part of the morning routine now. Counting down the days till my scan on Friday. Keeping everything crossed for nice big follies on Friday
    Been feeling a little bit nauseous at times but keeping myself busy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to crose For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (17-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF NEWBIE Round 1 STARTS NOW! ANYONE ELSE IN THE SAME BOAT?

Hi all - hope everyone is well, I'm back and can't catch up hehe. @newmummy85 thank you I'm resting up hun as much as I can had transfer yesterday and Beleive in all good @crose I hope your scan is awesome on Friday and hoping follies are growing
    @Butterfly39 yayyy not long til your transfer. When is that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mags83 View Post
    Hi all - hope everyone is well, I'm back and can't catch up hehe. @newmummy85 thank you I'm resting up hun as much as I can had transfer yesterday and Beleive in all good @crose I hope your scan is awesome on Friday and hoping follies are growing
    @Butterfly39 yayyy not long til your transfer. When is that?
    Fert results - 23 collected, 19 mature, 15 fertilised. Hopefully transfer Saturday, but we are biopsying/pgd and so they might all be crap because I'm 41 years young so we will have to wait and see how that one pans out.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF NEWBIE Round 1 STARTS NOW! ANYONE ELSE IN THE SAME BOAT?

@butterfly13 great results hun... I'm sure it will all Pan out as planned xx
    Last edited by mags83; 18-02-2015 at 08:23.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (18-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 - fantastic results!! Keep positive hun We are sending loads of your way!!!