+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF NEWBIE Round 1 STARTS NOW! ANYONE ELSE IN THE SAME BOAT?

@newmummy85 so excited! How ever what is pupa? I told you I'm hopeless with these words lol sorry hun!!! I hope it sticks though that's for sure and thank you for heads up with the pessaries. First time and I must sound so weird!!!! Good luck for your scan tomorrow also I have everything crossed for you!!
    @Butterfly39 I hope everything is perfect for you I really do. Hopefully it is our month look forward to hearing great news from you xx
    @crose good luck with your scan tomorrow, I'll be waiting for great news
    Last edited by mags83; 10-02-2015 at 17:23.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 - Good luck with your scan and bloods tomorrow! I hope everything goes well! Fingers crossed!
    Wow - you're good! IM's are tricky on someone else - let alone on yourself! Well done! Ouch! Your reaction to the pessaries sounds less than desirable! You poor thing!

@mags83 - That's ok hun! I've just gotten my head around them all! Until I joined the pages all I knew were POAS & BFP/BFN! It's an eye opener how many acronyms there are!
    PUPO - Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise!
    You don't sound weird at all! We were all there at some stage - first time for things is always the unknown!
    Good luck with the pessaries!

I'm feeling dreadful today - is it bad I hope thats a good sign? Tedious headache that has hung around all day and I just feel flat & incredibly uncomfortable!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy85 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummy85 oh I like that acronym yes!!! True!!! Hopefully I am!! It's a long process but I'm sure it will be worth it... As for you feeling terrible hopefully it is a sign of good news!!! And I wish nothing but the best for you. I hate seeing ladies struggle went we want something so bad!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

newmummy85  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83, awesome & exciting news!! Happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dell77 thank you so much hun. Hope you are well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are the Newbies feeling today?

My Scan and bloods done today showed around 8 on one side and 9 on the other that were over 1cm and a few smaller ones that I'm hoping might puff out before EPU. Hopefully they will all contain an egg, some were empty last time.... What are you ladies up to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @butterfly89 that is fantastic news once again I hv everything crossed for you.. When is your other scan? X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    @crose, hope your scan went well
    @newmummy85, hope you are feeling better today?
    @Butterfly39, oh my .. your pessaries experience sounds like a nightmare! I haven't gotten to that stage yet .. but the nurses did say they weren't the most pleasant things!
    And your numbers sound so promising, my for you they all have an egg.

AFM - CD13. Repeat BT & Scan this morning. Oestrogen level jumped from 600 to 2807! and my LH has kicked in .. so I start tonight with a double shot of Orgalutran. Gonal F stays at 225 iu.

My biggest follicle in previous test was 10mm .. today it was 14mm.
    The nurse said looks like I will have 9-10 follicles for EPU & that could happen as early as Mon .. or maybe Wed if FS decides to push me out abit more. I go back again friday for test & scan, so I guess i will find out then what the go is
    I'm getting a little excited now hehe.

to all

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dell77 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!
    @mags83 - Yes, I love the acronyms too! Just getting my head around them! Love PUPO though!! Hoping its a super sticky embie for you!!!

@Butterfly39 - great numbers hun!! Hoping for the best numbers for you come EPU!! Are you back on Friday for scan and BT? Hoping for good news for you on Friday!

@Dell77 - feeling a little better hormones wise - still a killer headache though! Yay for follies numbers!! Thats great!! Hoping the keep growing! EPU Monday sounds fab! We sound like were right on par with each other! Hoping Friday brings you good news too!

I had my scan and BT today - I had to have 2 nurses scan to find my elusive ovaries! 1 was scanning and went and got another for a "second set of eyes", then had 1 scanning and the other pushing on my tummy to try and push them into clearer view!
    I had 6 on one side and 7-8 on the other. Lead was 17mm & a small one at 12mm. The others were between 14mm-16mm. Back on Friday for another scan and BT. My Oestrogen was still low on the BT, not quite sure what significance that has?? But apparently looking at Monday EPU depending on Fridays results!!

YAY girls!! Seems were all getting down to the business end!! It's all happening!!

I had someone hit my car while I was in the clinic, moved their car and didn't leave a note!! Thankfully I had a witness who took details and told me where they moved the car when I came out. So insurance can chase that now!

Hope everyone is well!! Fingers are tightly crossed for fabulous results, lots of eggs, perfect & super sticky embies!!!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So many ppl dont leave notes anymore .. whatever happened to doing the right thing hey?!

Gals, how clued in are your hubbys about the ivf cycles & process? Or are they like mine & just wait to be informed when they need to participate?