+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you darling! I'll keep you posted xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Its great to hear back from everyone. I really look forward to your updates & how you're going
    @mags83, all the best for your scan honey xx
    @newmummy85, you're story made me laugh today. As soon as I read the words 'I lost my sh!t ...' I started giggling to myself. Cracker of a line!
    hubby was teasing me some the other night about something (don't even remember what now lol) so to get him back I turned around and said to him "really?! You wanna take a poke at Mumma bear on hormones??" ... & he quickly sounded apologetic haha. But tbh .. I think my moods have been better than they usually are .. Kinda weird huh

So it was CD11 for me today. Had first ultrasound today n repeat bloods. They saw 8 follicles in 1 ovary, maybe about 7mm so they have some growing to do. Other ovary had some too but much smaller she said, so couldn't really see how many. But the positive news is that my oestrogen has increased to 600 since Friday's test. They are keeping me on 225 for the next 2 days (have not restarted the Orgalutran yet). So back for next bloods on wed.

Hopefully we're all on the up & up

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dell77 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dell77 hehe yes this thing does drive your hormones insane at times!!! Lol I'll keep you posted once scan is done later today. That is great news with you I hope you have a leading follicle and baby comes your way xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls

Hope all is going well.

One more sleep until my scan tomorrow - fingers are crossed for good news that I can start the injections.
    @Dell77 - I'm with Reproductive Medicine in Albury. My gyno referred me to see Dr Giltrap. That is an amazing story about you & your neighbour - such a small world. it will be good to share your journey together. I have been eating lots of vegetables & salad as well as fish - but I think everything in moderation is good.
    @nh2489t - thanks for the support we all appreciate it
    @Butterfly39 - also thanks for the support. My fingers are crossed for you and hope you get a positive result!
    @mags83 - good luck with your scan today. Sending you good vibes!!
    @billykate - wishing you the best of luck. Fingers are crossed for you
    @newmummy85 - I had to laugh too about those crazy 'hormones'. We are living with the in-laws whilst our house is being built so I'm dreading my crazy hormones

I love hearing the updates - keep them coming girls

"Worry less, Giggle More" my inspiration for the day

7. The Following User Says Thank You to crose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @crose
    Being able to write off all indiscretions as 'crazy hormones' is the best part of ivf! Just remember to act normal occasionally in between

i hope this one's positive for you too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope you are all well. My scan just finished and my lining is great yayyyyy I got my progesterone and am waiting for nurses can to find out what day implant is!!! I hope your scan goes well too hun !! Has anyone had these progesterone pessaries before??? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

The consensus is that hormones make us coo coo!! I'm definitely feeling it!
    @crose - oh dear! Living with the in-laws would be trying at the best of time! Let alone while cycling! Make sure you take mental health breaks from the house! I'm sure it will be fine! Will your in laws know you're doing a cycle? If so they would probably understand! Hoping it doesn't effect you so much!
    Good luck with your scan tomorrow hun! Make sure you pop in and update us!

@mags83 - Fabulous news about your scan!!! Yippee!! Hopefully they transfer soon! You are doing a FET aren't you? Exciting times! I've had progesterone pessaries when my last ectopic was failing - before we knew it was ectopic. The weren't as bad as I thought they'd be - I was using 1 pessary 4 x a day. So it was a joy trying to use them at work! They were a bit messy, just make sure you have panty liners during the day and sleep with them on too.

@Dell77 - glad I could provide you with a laugh hun!! Gad we can laugh at ourselves through this whole process!! PS - I love that line too - I use it constantly! haha Mumma Bear hormones!! It's exactly like a Mumma Bear isn't it! My hubby hasn't quite got his head around all the mood swings at the moment!
    YAY!! great news the follies are growing!! And that your levels are rising! Keep growing follies!! I'm only a CD behind you - I'm back for scan and BT on Wednesday too. Good luck to us for Wednesday!

Not much to repot on my end, just trying to control the moods and try and stay off google. I'm a terrible googler when things get to me, so I've been IVF googling and its not doing me any favours!

Hope you're all well! I very much look forward to the updates and seeing how everyone is going too! A nice little supportive group we have ourselves here!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85 the nurses called me hun, I have to start them tomorrow and get implant done on Monday!! I'm praying things will go on my favour!! So far so good. im not exactly looking forward to using the Pessaries but I'm sure after everything else I've taken ill b fine with them lol hope your moods are getting controlled and yes love this group x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo @mags83! You'll be PUPO this time next week!! How exciting! Hoping for a super sticky embie!

The pessaries are truly fine! No drama at all after everything else - just look at it like a tampon & its nothing different! Just work quickly with it - they melt quite easily! I didn't and pretty much wasted the first one I used!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh snap I have a scan and bloods tomorrow too!

i used progesterone pessaries for a few cycles and unfortunately had an allergic reaction to them, my v-jay turned red and all the skin 'down there' peeled off in a big sheet. So now I use the progesterone in oil im injections instead. It's challenging giving yourself an intramuscular butt injection though

Have to to agree with new mummy, the pessaries melt in your hands faster than a timtam in this hot weather
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 10-02-2015 at 13:46.