+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know what you mean about being excited. Although the whole process of trying to get pregnant and going through investigations etc is very stressful I actually found myself very relaxed during my cycle as the there was a real possibility of getting pregnant soon not just waiting for those couple days each month then having to wait again when it doesn't work or you miss your opportunity. You feel like you are doing something constructive and it might actually work as you can't help getting to the point of thinking what's the point trying this month as it hasn't happened up to now. Good luck all. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls I have been super busy with getting our house finished. I started IVF again after having surgery to drill my ovaries. Currently on day 7 of gonal f. Ultrasound on Friday to check how my follies are growing. Hoping for egg retrieval next week. I hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nh2489 View Post
    I actually found myself very relaxed during my cycle as the there was a real possibility of getting pregnant soon not just waiting for those couple days each month then having to wait again when it doesn't work or you miss your opportunity.
    EGG-sactly!!

Sorry, really bad pun I know

Going to GP for appt this Thursday to get the referral I need for my clinic (they’ve sent a list of tests required). Was seeing a FS up the Sunshine Coast but since moved to Brisbane and the referrals only last 12 months.

What tests on top of the above should I be requesting from my GP to get results of myself? I know the clinic will order some also but just hoping to be as proactive as I can!

Semen analysis
    AMH (cost involved?)
    HSG test referral
    NK cells (bloods then will consider biopsy when I see the clinic)
    MTHFR

Is melatonin provided as a script only or is it available from the chemist? Currently I’m on 300mg CoQ10, fish oil, folic acid and baby aspirin throughout TWW – DH is on CoQ10 and zinc.

When is prednisolone given (if I test positive to NK cells)? Throughout the TWW solely, or the entire cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crose View Post
    Sorry girls I have been super busy with getting our house finished. I started IVF again after having surgery to drill my ovaries. Currently on day 7 of gonal f. Ultrasound on Friday to check how my follies are growing. Hoping for egg retrieval next week. I hope everyone is well
    And the same to you. Ovarian drilling, OUCH. Was it painful?

I have also had CD21 progesterone which showed a level of only 27. From what I read normal range is 20-110, right?
    Last edited by ladyr; 19-05-2015 at 10:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @allykat111 I hope this is the one for you Hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    @crose awesome news Hun! Almost there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, im new. Starting IVF as soon as Af arrives! Excited, nervous, scared but also so impatient. I dont think i have ever wanted Af to hurry up!
    Looking forward to reading about everybodys journey and supporting you all along the way.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grumblemel For This Useful Post:

Kristyj  (19-05-2015),nh2489  (19-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG IM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT! In some stupor tonight, when I went to take the cap off my orgalutran needle I was holding onto the plunger part and managed to pull it out. I jammed it back in but the air pressure in the bottle meant when I took the cap off it squirted a good amount out the needle. I think I only got half a dose. Tonight's meant to be my last dose as I have my scan tomorrow and they're predicting Wednesday or Thursday pickup. The clinics closed so I can't call them.....have I ruined my cycle. I feel like vomiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @allykat I don't believe you have Hun. I've done that once before! Don't stress your body doesn't need it!!! Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your reassurance. I'm just about to have my bloods and scan so I guess I'll know soon.