+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 thank you so much. I'm assuming ivf worked for you? ))))) fantastic to hear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies! I'm on day 6 of stims on my first cycle too! Waiting to have my first scan xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mags83 View Post
    @Butterfly39 thank you so much. I'm assuming ivf worked for you? ))))) fantastic to hear
    Not yet mags unfortunately, I'm on my 7th cycle atm after a few dramas and other issues have been identified, but we are still hanging in there lol. Hopefully this is the last! X

good luck for your scan today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by billykate View Post
    Hello ladies! I'm on day 6 of stims on my first cycle too! Waiting to have my first scan xx
    Hey billykate x good luck for your scan today ! X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

billykate  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry to hear. N yes hang I. There I know easier said than done but it will happen I have my fingers and toes crossed for you... Are you able to help with the next step? I get my lining checked tomorrow and then what? It's better to hear from someone who has gone through it xxxxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies!
    @Dell77 - you are right with the jabbing! Its kind of like - "oh, that wasn't what I expected!" I used an ice pack with the Orgalutran and a good dart in & I didn't even feel the needle.
    I am through IVF Australia. It's the clinic my OB that I had with my daughter and who has been my FS since we started TTC #2 is affiliated. Although the IVF FS will do the EPU and my OB/FS most likely the transfer, I don't mind either way!
    I'm not on any particular diet either, I just try and keep it balanced and healthy - but you need to live to, so I don't deprive wine or chocolate, just moderately!
    Fingers crossed your follies are bit more active now and Oestrogen levels are up now! I've had a bit of a similar situation - I responded really well first BT after starting Gonal F and then plateaued the 2nd and 3rd! Hope the 225 does the trick for you!

@mags83 - good luck with your scan tomorrow!! I hope the lining is perfect and you can get underway with your cycle ASAP! If your lining is good & you can start, what protocol are you doing?
    Thanks! I will be asleep for the EPU, just hoping there's not much pain afterwards! Fear of the unknown!

@Butterfly39 & @nh2489 - thanks for popping in and thinking of us and spreading the luck! Thank you for the tips also!
    nh2489 - thats nice to hear that with the nice big fluffy eggs! I hope we all get that and fabulous fertilisation rates! 12 fertilised eggs & 9 blastocysts is fabulous!

@billykate! Welcome! Sounds like you're doing fabulously! I saw in the January/February thread the numbers you had at your scan! Absolutely brilliant! Hope the follies turn into lots of good eggs and embies for you!

@crose - hope you're going well hun! Not long till your scan either hun! Hope it all goes well!

AFM - Day 10 of jabbing, and after responding really well after my first BT - Oestrogen was over 1000, not much has happened! My FN has been having trouble locating my ovaries in scans, Friday we couldn't find the right ovary, today it was the left. I have 6 follies, not very big on the ovary that could be seen today. After Friday's BT I was upped to 150 of Gonal F & BT came back as not great so FS has upped it now to 200. Hoping 200 does the trick and both ovaries can be seen on Wednesday's U/S & the follies are growing!! Trying not to get disheartened by it and go with the flow, but it is so hard to not over analyse it all!
    I've noticed the difference in my hormones too - I have to laugh now but at the time I wasn't. We're doing a bathroom reno & tiling our house - I lost my sh!t today when I found out it would take 3 days for the bathroom - with no toilet. Then I cried cause the chicken was smelly - 2 days till best before - and it had ruined my dinner plans -- ohh dear god! How am I going to be with probably another week of jabbing left?!

Hope you're all well!!!

x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy85 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85 I hope so too. However I'm not sure what you mean by what protocol I will be doing help hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 - oh oops! haha - sorry! I meant to write after it and got distracted!

Just the long cycle or short cycle. I think the long cycle is "Long Down" & the short cycle is "Antagonist"!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I hv no idea at all hun!! I sound so dumb really sorry!!! I hv no idea how far from now I should be expecting the implant either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh don't be silly! That's ok! I have no idea with EPU or transfer dates either!

It is what it is! We don't have much control do we!

Hope your scan goes well tomorrow!

x