my story is. Long. I have pcos. Only one tube
    I tryed ivf as a single women in 2008 not luck. Just one cycle
    now we. Ready to start our firsf cycle as soon as. Af arrives. ? 1st april
    we see our dr Thursday. Still yet to have our nurse interview
    hugs
    melissa

Thanks
    Reviews
    @melcupcakes welcome to our group! Well hopefully your ivf journey will be a short successful one. We are all here for you and would love to hear of your journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

Sorry I am only just replying my phone has been broken for the last week going to Apple tomorro to get it fixed.

I hope everyone is going ok, nothing has changed with me we are just waiting to get our tests done at the clinic. Who is everybody going through? I know we're from all over Australia, I'm from Perth going through Concept Fertility with DR Lucy Williams.

Newmummy85 you poor thing being ill like that and of all the times aswell!! Hope your feeling better now!!

Dell77 I'm wishing you luck that your HCG levels rise

Mags83 I hope your ok

Has there been a private Facebook group set up yet? I don't know how to tag names so bear with me until I get the hang of it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!
    @Dell77 - how are you going hun?
    @Melcupcakes1979 - welcome!! I hope your IVF journey is a short one!! Fingers crossed AF arrives on time and you can get underway!
    @Pomy8 - I have created a FB group, feel free to PM me your name or email and I'll look you up and request you to add to the group. 😊
    @allykat111 - Welcome to the group hun! A few of us here have PCOS, I'm one. I was started on a low dose and gradually increased depending on how I was responding. I ended up stimming for 19 days before EPU, so don't get disheartened if it happens. The first cycle is trial and error while they see how your body reacts to the drugs. It's safer to go slow than overstimulate!
    @crose - hope you're going well hun!
    @Mags - hope you're staying strong hun.
    @nh2489 - hi! Hope you're well! I'm sure you're little man is keeping you on your toes!

AFM - repeat beta today. Levels came back - hcg 439 & P4 122. I'm off Crinone and still on Clexane. Another BT on Friday.
    I have a scan booked for 26/3.
    I'm feeling a bit nervous. Trying not to think about it much and just go with the flow!

Hope you're all well!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay that's great news about your bloods @newmummy85. Looking very promising! Did you have one or 2 embies put back in?
    I'm all good. My little monster started walking on Friday and already he's bumped his head numerous times and today split his eyebrow open by hitting his head on the edge of a chair!! Never seen him hurt himself so much for his entire life as he has the last few days! I know it's part of the territory with the unsteady walking but it's so awful when he face plants again! He gets over it quick enough and tonight he probably screamed more when I removed the Elastoplast from his head than when he cut it!
    Anyway, I'd like to join the fb group but at the moment I'm using bubhub on my phone so don't seem to have any idea how to pm. I'll see if I can manage it at some point.

Welcome to the new mummies to be. Good luck with your journey and feel free to ask any questions here. We are all a bit inexperienced so maybe can't always answer but we will try! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

@Pomy8, Thanks for the wishes Hun I'm with IVFA in Sydney & so far have been really happy with them (well, I dont have anything to compare to hehe). But I feel really comfortable with them & have found them really lovely to deal with.

So girls, today I am 14dp5dt. I've still got my period / bleeding going on - it hasnt been super heavy but constant & def. need to wear a pad. Tomorrow I got for my 2nd beta BT. Based on what the nurse said to me last Friday, the assumption is my low hcg levels might have cleared by tomorrow??

So tonight, I POAS again (out of curiosity) and this is what i got! What to make of it ??
    Sorry, its a bit out of focus.
    The top stick was at 10dp5dt. The bottom stick tonight (hopefully the photo loads the right way up!)

20150309_195542.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no that test must be messing with your head massively now! I'm glad your blood test is tomorrow so you don't have long to wait for result but it must be so hard wondering what's going on! I'm afraid I have no idea what it means but it def appears that the line is darker but I wouldn't want to get your hopes up as I don't know enough about chemical pregnancies to know how things look in a poas test. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you though and will be waiting to hear about your blood result. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!
    @nh2489 - hun I sent you a PM about the FB group! 😊
    Aww, walking! Walking is always fun! They end up so injured don't they! I remember the days off constant eggs and random bruises everywhere! But it goes so quickly!! Enjoy the running around after him as tiring as it is!
    @Dell77 - oh hun! I'm sorry to hear it's messing with you like this! So not fair! I hope tomorrow's BT tells you exactly what's going on in there!!
    Those lines are quite strong. I'm wondering (but don't want to get your hopes up) if you could just have a slow starter or a late implanter. Every pregnancy and hcg number is different, it's not the actual number but the doubling time they look for. I hope it's shot up tomorrow! The lines certainly look dark to me!
    I can't scroll back on my phone while replying but what was your first beta number on Friday?
    Hoping beyond everything that the number has doubled nicely tomorrow and you know what's going on for sure!!

x