+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85, thinking of you

I'm not feeling too hopeful at the mo. There is more discharge (but not like normal AF .. yet). Its browny pink .. but getting more pink

As you girls said, cant really do anything but just feeling a little bummed at the thought.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dell77 oh no hopefully its just normal discharge. Fingers crossed your sticky hangs in there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dell77 thinking of you xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How's everyone doing? Has anyone had any bloods recently? X

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF NEWBIE Round 1 STARTS NOW! ANYONE ELSE IN THE SAME BOAT?

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I've been quiet, I've had a rough couple of days, my DD had a bout of intermittent vomiting very 10 minuets from 7pm till 3pm on Tuesday/Wednesday. Double Middle Ear Infection apparently. Extreme dehydration and a 40.2 temp at its highest! 😬

Then yesterday I seem to have given myself food poisoning. Vomited enough to empty the contents of two stomachs & then fine today! Strange.

I'm due for follow up bloods Monday AM @nh2489. My 1st beta yesterday was 103 & P4 - 84!

Still peeing on the crazy sticks for reassurance.

I've had a bit of coffee grounds type blood mixed into the Crinone discharge. Rang my FN & she said it sounds like old blood that could have been forced from my cervix or left over from EPU that was forced down from the vomiting, I had spasms in my belly at some stages. 😔

Was a bit worried I could have done some damage, but I POAS tonight and feeling better. First time the digital has hit 2-3!

How is everyone going? @Dell77, how are you going? How is the spotting? How did your BT go today?
    @mags83 - hope you're going ok hun. Thinking of you and sending hugs.

Hope everyone is well!

Welcome to the newbies!!

x

Thanks
    Reviews

7. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy85 For This Useful Post:

Jenandsquid  (08-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85 you poor thing! There has been a nasty virus going around. Hope your feeling better. The pee sticks are looking positive hehe

I'm just waiting for a game plan from the DR. Apparently he didn't have time to look at my file on Wednesday and went off to a conference on Thursday and won't be returning to the office until next Tuesday. Grrr so frustrating I just wanna know what's next - so frustrating!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nh2489 hope you had a great week and your little monster has been good for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85 yayyyyy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,
    It looks like i may not have a sticky bean.
    The nurse said that my level was low (didnt actually give me a number). I have to go back tues for another bt to see if hcg levels drop. And i think i now have full on AF.

Actually, the nurse seemed like she didnt know what / how to deliver the news (like she was trying to say in the best way but it wasnt so clear lol). Were disappointed but ok about it. Have read a few stories where ppl had their periods n all was ok. So there's a tiny bit of me that hopes hcg just slow n next bt it might be higher instead lol.
    Otherwise we'll hv to wait next cycle to go again (none in storage for us).

@newmummy85, sooooo happy to see ur lines!!!! Im not gonna pee till this bleeding stops. Just a last one to see if my line fades or not.