+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @mags83 I just read your post. I'm so sorry Hun, it's dreadful to have that wonderful news but for it to be short lived. However 12 frozen embryos is amazing so there's got to be some sticky ones in there! At least you know they can stick but this one wasn't meant to be. So sorry again. 😞xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nh2489 thank you so much Hun! I hope so, fingers crossed next go is perfect xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83, Sorry to hear Hun. But it sounds like you might be able to try again pretty soon! I hope so & that you dont have to wait too long at all xx
    I must confess that before I started, i thought the hardest part would be the injections & hormones! But I’ve come to realise that each stage has it’s own worries! Once you move onto the next stage its almost like another ball game!

@Jenandsquid, welcome I’m on my first IVF cycle too, and currently near the end of my 2WW. This group has been awesome with advice & support, so much so .. that newmummy85 & I have had pretty much mirroring cycles & results! It’s very bizarre yet funny at the same time - isn't it @newmummy85 haha.

Easy to say, hard to do, but i think it has been abit easier for me going in with little / low expectations. I had other friends who went through it before i did, so i got to hear their experiences, and now that I went through it, ive found we’ve all had our differences here & there. The injections were nowhere near as bad as what i thought it might be, maybe cos i had a good roll of tummy flab to inject into! I also thought my mood didn't alter much at all. I think i only had 2 days where i felt headachy & tired (because of the injections) and the rest of the time have been pretty good.
    For my egg retrieval, i was under heavy sedation .. but basically completely out (like a general). i woke up feeling pretty good, and only noticed when i got up to walk that i was sore (like bad period pain). But that lasted just the afternoon. Next day I felt fine enough to go back to work.
    The embryo transfer for me was just like going for a pap smear. The cool part was we got to see the embryo (blast) before they put it back in. But we didn't have the ultrasound of uterus like nh2489 had.

[SIZE=2 @newmummy85, good luck for your BT Hun! will be thinking of you [/SIZE]

AFM - I go for BT on Friday morning! I said to myself i wasn't going to POAS again till Thurs, but i caved in and did this morning haha. The lines are the same (no darker .. quite similar to your last photo in fact!). I did get abit panicked this arvo though - (TMI warning). Im not even sure how to describe it.. I went to the loo for a tinkle .. and when i wiped there was like a pinky / brown discharge of sorts. it wasn't like straight out blood .. but like it had mixed in with the pessaries cream, and that was coming out in bits (not a lot but enough to notice). I was worried it was AF or bleeding coming … but so far, nothing more has come out. Im 9dp5dt today … do you think it could be from implantation .. i thought it might be too late for that but ??? I now keep going to the loo to check if there is anymore !!!! Not sure what to make of it xx

Btw - how do i private message on here ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Dell77, it's so easy to stress isn't it!!!! I worry when he sticks don't go darker!! But it's out of our control and what will be will be unfortunately!
    As for the spotting, I wouldn't be worried about it at this stage, you could call your FN and check, but from what I've read it's quite common for some spotting with progesterone support, Crinone and suppositories can irritate your cervix causing some spotting, if it's pinkish or brownish, I think the rule is not to worry, only if it's bright red and clots that you should worry.

I hope that BT brings back great results for you! I'm the same with the pee sticks! I say, 'I'm not doing them anymore', then sure enough I am collecting urine and testing like a woman possessed!!!!

Hope everyone is well!

x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy85 For This Useful Post:

Dell77  (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 oh hunni I'm so sorry to hear your news. Sending a big squishy hug your way xoxo Fingers crossed the next one is the 'one'. Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85 thanks chicky xo The builder is predicting mid may as a finish date. I can't wait to move out of the in-laws!!

Best of luck for your BT tomorrow!! Fingers are crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dell77 try not to stress. wishing you the best of luck for BT on Friday- my fingers are crossed!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crose For This Useful Post:

Dell77  (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jenandsquid Welcome!! The injections are fine - it just becomes a part of your daily routine.

I too had my first cycle but unfortunately had to cancel before the egg retrieval as they discovered i have pcos and my follicles didn't grow as planned. Waiting on a plan from the doctor for the next cycle.

Try not to stress and we are all here for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nh2489 thanks, great info

Dell77 and Newmummy85 great to hear your experience!!

Crose oh that's no good I have pcos too and my first iui was a crazy stimulation then canned!! Fingers crossed for you!

I've had 2 failed iui, so I'm used to the injections!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi peeps, Iv subbed your topic in the hopes I can join soon. Congrats to all of you who have had success and my heart felt sympathy to the ones feeling losses. So my story: my DP and I tried for about a year TTC but I was impatient and decided to get fertility tests. Turns out my DP had a blockage and therefor doesn't release his sperm. He went in for a TESA on Tuesday. Although we haven't got the official results yet going by the fact the doc was satisfied with just one tissue sample makes me feel positive. So this coming Tuesday we go back to our FS to get the "official" results and where to go. I'm presuming I would start the needles to stimulate egg production? My question is, when in your cycle do you start or is it different for everyone? Also is the length of time for injections different. I have PCOS so I know I'll be given a lower dosage than norm. I'm nervous and exited and impatient all at once. God I think I'd break down if they didn't get good results in the end....