+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF NEWBIE Round 1 STARTS NOW! ANYONE ELSE IN THE SAME BOAT?

Thanks @mags83 & @nh2489 - I'm trying to be optimistic! I know it's still early, I caved! Starting to regret, goes to a whole new level of anxiety analysing the lines doesn't it?! The clinic rang today to check how I was going, I didn't confess to the POAS!
    I've been POAS at night, I find them stronger at night than FMU for some reason, was the same with my DD, so will test again tonight.

Oh mags, great level hun!!! Awesome news! Now it's the countdown till your scan! 😊
    Would love you to stick around hun!! Love the updates!
    Are you done with BT's now?

Hope everyone is well!
    @Dell77 how are you going hun?
    @crose - good luck for your scan tomorrow! I hope everything is looking good and they're happy with the follies!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85 thank you! Ye I'm done with BT thank goodness!! My first scan is next Friday!! I can not wait!!!

Hope all you ladies are doing great and we hear great news from all shortly!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Those blood results are amazing!! So pleased for you @mags83. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 that's awesome results of course we don't want you to leave our group!
    @newmummy85 a can see the line!! Yay looking good so far. Fingers crossed for you! Thanks for the wishes

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nh2489 hope your doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm good thanks @crose. I'm actually a bit of a gate crasher on your thread as I'm not going through ivf now but wanted to offer some advice or support to you lovely ladies. I'm really enjoying keeping up with how everyone is doing and spending the rest of my day running after my 15 month old monster (sorry meant to say 'angel'!) x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,
    Hope you don't mind me interrupting your thread, I started reading it on Thursday as I had my first appointment with a gyno on the Friday and I was a bit nervous and just looking for some support and my word you all calmed my nerves! it was only a consultation to get the ball rolling and to be sent off for bloods and tests and we have our next apt on 14th May for treatment options! I'm 26 and my husband is 37, We have been trying for 2 years and have had an ectopic pregnancy about 4 years ago (when I was on the pill). And have decided to go down this route, so fingers crossed!

Massive congrats to mags83 I am so happy for you and good luck to you too newmummy85 on your Blood test result!

Im im new to this so don't have a clue how to tag or anything or even if iv clicked on the correct reply button haha! Your all an inspiration Xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pomy8 For This Useful Post:

nh2489  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

@Pomy8, welcome to our little group
    @mags83, ditto what the other gals said - you can't leave our group now. You're our Pioneer
    So is your scan with the clinic still?
    @newmummy85, I could def. see your 2nd line. Its not that faint to me! Excited for you Hun .. hope the line keeps getting darker
    I've been doing the same as you have haha and POAS left right & centre (almost).
    I POAS FMU on Sat ... nothing. Then I did tonight .. and i thought i saw a very very faint 2nd line !! (fingers crossed)

I will try upload the photo. What do you girls think??2015-03-02 19.44.47.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nh2489 it's always nice to hear advice & support through this wild ride! Haha I'm sure he/she is an angel hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Pomy8 Welcome!! We are all at different stages and all learning on the way. Would love to hear of your journey so please keep us posted and I think we have all established there is no such thing as a silly question. Sending you lots of good vibes and we are all hear to cheer you on