+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85 thanks so much Hun. I will definitely keep you posted tomorrow. Can not believe there's only one more sleep ))) yay xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you the best of luck for the big results tomorrow hope its a big fat positive!!
    Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @crose thank u so much Hun xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    @mags83 - hope your BT went well this morning! Fingers are tightly crossed for great results this afternoon!!! Thinking of you!

@crose - I hope all went well with your scans this morning?

@Dell77 - Hope you're going ok in the 2WW hun!!

AFM - being driven batty by the 2WW already! I POAS this morning 4dp5dt, stupid to do so I know. Now I've spent all morning obsessing over it, googling what ever I can think of to try and rationalise it being negative - although I know its just way too early. Well at least I know the trigger is out of my system! I have to put the crazy sticks away and wait till BT I think. I am so cranky at myself that I did it. I know better!

Hope everyone is well.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 hope you have great results this afternoon xo
    @newmummy85 it's still too early so try not to think about it and keep your fingers away from mr google!! My fingers & toes are all crossed for you.

My ultrasound went okay- so I finally got some sense out of the nurse. My follies are being 'naughty' they are slowly growing so I have 5 follies that range between 10 to 12. I have another ultrasound booked for tuesday which they are hoping will be sufficient time for more growth. Im still on 150 injections as they dont want to over stimulate and the rest of the follies (20+) growing big. So good news so far that we may still be right to go ahead with the EPU next week or the following week. Im off to the coast for a mini break (wedding) so I will be glad for the distraction. Fingers crossed these 5 follies grow to at least 14-16 next Tuesday!!

Hope your all well 😄

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF NEWBIE Round 1 STARTS NOW! ANYONE ELSE IN THE SAME BOAT?

@newmummy85 @crose @nh2489 I got my results!!! I'm pregnant!!!!!! my hcg I'm assuming she said is 245!! I have another test on Monday just an overall check but I got the congratulations!! I am so excited! And I can't thank you all enough for the support whilst going through this... I'll be keeping you all updated and can not wait to hear good news from all of you ladies!!!! Xxxxxx lots of baby dust to all
    Last edited by mags83; 28-02-2015 at 05:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome news Yay so happy for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @crose thank you so so much if only I could give you all a hug

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woooo hooooooo @mags83!!! So happy for you hun!!! Fantastic news!!
    I'm on my phone so I can't give you millions of the happy cheerleader dancing people!

So thrilled!! Yay! You must be so happy! 245 is awesome!
    Happy dance for you!!!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85 I'm so excited!!! It still feels surreal!! I don't even know how the numbers work as long as it's over 200 I got told lol