+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85 Ye I am only 2 days away. Bt is on Friday at 9.30am so maybe I'll just wait. I'll do a test tomorrow anyway and see what happens... I hope it keeps going up I'm going to stay positive hehe so easy to say!!

Thank you so much for all your replies you have helped a heap. I'll definitely post in the morning once I do the test... Lots of hugs to you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going today @mags83?

Hope everyone is well!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mewmummy85 I'm ok just wanting this BT already. And I tested today and was a little lighter but still 2 lines which gave me doubts :s! Tell me I'm wrong lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Try not to read too much into the colour. It could just be that the urine was more dilute so less hormone present to come up on test. I remember when i was in hosp I was having bloods taken every few days and one day the Dr said "oh your hcg levels arnt rising as much as they should". I was beside myself but luckily as I was already in the hosp they did a scan that day and all was absolutely fine. I think when you go through ivf you have so many more tests and results to stress about and it's not always healthy.
    In the UK we don't even have blood tests to check for hcg levels. You do a home test, go to your gp and they just take your word for it and refer you to hosp for a midwife appointment at about 9 weeks and then you have a full blood screen. The next test you have is the scan at 12 weeks so you literally have no idea what is going on with hormone levels etc etc so you can't stress about it. I know it's hard not to worry as your whole life has been about this pregnancy for so long but remember that it's all out of your hands now so try to relax and keep your fingers crossed that the little emby knows what to do and will do the work now!

Good luck for tomorrow and keep us updated. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exactly what @nh2489 said!
    It could just be that the concentration of your urine wasn't as strong and didn't contain as much of the hcg hormone. It could be you drank more today than yesterday or tested at a different time of day. Anything really.
    You're so close to your BT, so try not to stress, it won't do you any good at all!!

I even read a post on another forum about some tests in the same packet can be slightly more sensitive than others, seemed strange to me, but I guess anything is possible!

I'm sure everything is fine! Keep sticking in there embie!!

When will you get your BT results? Tomorrow afternoon?

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nh2489 you are gem. Thank you so much for the reply. I honestly adore you guys. didn't realise you were in the uk wow I'll do just that, one more day I guess there's still 2 lines there so I have hope. I appreciate you not giving up and chatting to me. It's hard when you don't want to talk to people around you xxx
    @newmummy85 thanks again to you too for having patience with me. You both lifted my spirits that's for sure... So blood test is tomorrow and I find out in the afternoon. This Embie better be stuck xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so crazy that you can get so involved but not know the people you are chatting too. But the day you posted about your positive result I was genuinely really excited as if a friend had just told me her news. Going through ivf is tough and most of us don't have people to talk to who will understand. It seems we are surrounded by friends and family who get pregnant first month of trying and it's hard not to become bitter and jealous. I think this forum is great for making you realise you are not alone and other people are going through the exact same process at same time.

It's hard to hear from people who have not had successful cycles so I think it's important that those of us who have been lucky to have a healthy baby share their stories too so people don't get despondent. I know I've said it before but I really think the key is often to relax. I'm sure that was our issue and it's so hard at the time to not stress but I think it plays a major role in our bodies. Best to take attitude of what will be will be and you've done all you can, these little embies can be real fighters. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't be silly hun, we're all here to support each other! It is hard when you can't talk to anyone around you either! Makes it even more difficult when things like this happen & we naturally worry!!

I have everything crossed that your BT comes back with great numbers!
    Good luck hun!! Will be thinking of you!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and don't worry about time difference, I moved to Sydney about 6 weeks ago so I'm in oz now but had my son whilst I was in UK. X

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF NEWBIE Round 1 STARTS NOW! ANYONE ELSE IN THE SAME BOAT?

@nh2489 I sincerely am great full!!! I get happy too when ladies have great news. It is hard times and positive feedback is great to have. Without it I would still be googling and pulling my hair out. I really do appreciate it... I will def keep you posted on how I go tomorrow!! Thank you yet again xx

Oh your in Sydney welcome to oz
    Last edited by mags83; 26-02-2015 at 20:27.