Reviews
    @crose agreed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mags that's a def positive!! Congratulations!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @mags83 - hun there is nothing faint about that one!!!

That's definitely positive!! Safe to say, you my dear are pregnant!!

x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF NEWBIE Round 1 STARTS NOW! ANYONE ELSE IN THE SAME BOAT?

@nh2489 @newmummy85 omg now I'm getting even more excited! I hope so ladies I really do ... There's no way it can be a false reading right? And I'm not on injections sorry I'm asking all this questions I just don't want be shattered
    Last edited by mags83; 24-02-2015 at 19:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    As I said before I'm no expert but having browsed some threads on here from ivf veterans who know all about testing and some people test straight away to 'test out' the trigger injection so it seems to me that there is no way that could be a false positive and it's not faint at all. It's hard not to want to get your hopes up but remember it can and does happen so try to stay excited. Also I know it's early so I'm sure you will be worried but most pregnancies do end in a healthy baby. 😊 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nh2489 thank you so so much for your reply it's great to have ppl to talk to about this that go through the same thing. Although you don't know them personally. The support is great and I appreciate it xx

Thanks
    Reviews

@mags83 I'm positive @nh2489 is right, I've only heard of triggers and boosters giving false positives, again like nh2489 said, I've just read the IVF forums here and from googling.
    It isn't faint, that's a good sign! I tested 2 days before ET as the fact the trigger could cause positives intrigued me, and I wanted to see if I had any left in my system, so I tested and I did get a faint positive (a whole lot lighter than yours) and that was 5 days past trigger shot.

In fact my first BFP with DD was lighter than your test! I think it's all good sign! I can totally understand you not wanting to be shattered though. Test again in the morning, if it's getting darker, its definitely great signs!
    Your blood test is Friday, could you call your clinic and confess your POAS sins and see if they can move your BT forward? Or see your GP for a beta? Blood will give you the 100% answer!

Everything looks very promising hun! I think it's a positive to me!
    It feels surreal doesn't it, that it could finally be happening! Try to relax and test again in the morning with first morning urine!

I've got everything crossed for you that this is it babe!

x
    Last edited by newmummy85; 24-02-2015 at 21:11.

Thanks
    Reviews

@newmummy85 you're too sweet and have given me hope

I just read that pessaries and progonova don't have hcg which is great so shouldn't give a false reading!!

I don't know about calling them however and confessing my poas lol I think they would shoot me lol.

I think I will just test in the morning and then wait for the blood test on Friday I guess. I'm really excited and yes it feels surreal that it is happening. I am overwhelmed although I feel I need a blood test to confirm lol!!! I am a bag of mixed emotions at the moment. Hoping this is normal!! I can't thank you enough honestly!!! Sending lots of hugs your way

I will post another test up in the morning!!! Xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!
    @mags83 - Thats ok hun! Thats what we're here for! I love how supportive this little group is! And that we are in it all together, its so hard to find support when people don't know exactly what you're going through!

How did you go re-testing this morning? I hope well!!
    haha I'm sure you wouldn't be the first person to be calling the clinic early cause you had POAS!
    I definitely get it! Definitely doesn't feel real till you've heard the numbers from the BT!
    I have everything crossed for you that it is much stronger today!!All the signs are looking very positive, if nothing you are on contains hcg, then the only thing that would be giving you that result would be your little embie!

@crose - oh hun! How incredibly frustrating for you! I truly hope Friday brings a different result for you! I'm not sure what your FS means about the blocked tubes not allowing the embie to stick properly.
    Everything possible is crossed for you hun, I really hope they can continue with EPU & you don't have to go down the road of the lap.

@Dell77 - how are you feeling hun? Hope well?

AFM - not much! Trying not to obsess about things too much, and read too much into any little twinge or cramp... Got to love the 2WW!
    I have enough Uni work to try and keep busy with at least!

Hope you're all well!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85 - so glad to hear that your keeping busy trying to keep your mind off it. Just make sure your taking it easy.
    I hope so too! Im over being told bad news every time I see FS! I didn't quite understand either - he said that if we go ahead with the EPU & transfer to expect that there is a greater chance that it wont stick and I will have a negative result. FS - well done on freaking me out even more!
    I'm going to ask FS for a detailed explanation on Friday as I think he forgets that im a newbie and have no idea what's going on.