+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! So happy to hear that your transfers went well.
    I had a giggle over the 'wee' comment hehe!
    Stay strong and hopefully the next 10 days fly by!!! Fingers crossed for super stickies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @crose!!
    Best of luck for your scan today hun!!! Hope your follies are behaving themselves and doing exactly what they should be!
    @Dell77 - how are you feeling today hun? Hope good!

Lab just called, the two remaining embryos didn't make it to freezing 😭 fingers tightly crossed the one on board is super sticky!!!

Hope everyone is well!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85 @Dell77 I'm ok this wait is bloody stressful I tell you what lol I have a few days left. Should I test or just wait? Not sure if it is too early really... Time is going so slow lol you ladies well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 - I can imagine it's dragging on!! 3 more sleeps!
    I'm a massive POAS addict and it's going to be tough for me not to, I've already googled when people had their BFP's after transfer.
    Consensus was roughly 6dp5dt.
    I'd be too scared to. It depends if you would want to know before the blood test, or if you obsess over the shades of the lines like I do.
    The obsessing over the lines is what's going to make me hopefully try and hold out.

Are you 10dp5dt today?

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I just got the call from the clinic - oh, snap again @newmummy85! Unfortunately none for freezing either. Makes me feel bit more anxious about the one on board!!

Feeling ok otherwise, havent felt any particular twinges or sensations so far this morning. Got in the car to go to work this morning and almoooost thought it was a standard day .. then remembered emby was on board haha.

I was thinking last night about what i would do ie test or wait. Last night hubby was already telling me to POAS haha .. he is a tad excited.
    They say you can POAS at 9dp5dt right?

Im thinking about testing the night before BT .. just to level out / sort of prepare my expectation.. more so if it may be negative ie. I dont want to be all hopefull and then at the test find out No and be massively disappointed.
    Do you find out straight away at the BT or have to wait for the phone call??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85 I had my transfer last Monday so I'm assuming it's now day 9... I must admit I did do a test before and saw 2 lines although one was fainter than the other. I've never done this before so don't want to get my hopes up.... I'm on pas series and progonova. Could it be a false reading??? I'm hoping not.. Help any advice will be great lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey mags I'm not an ivf expert in terms of whether the drugs could still be affecting the result, but I got my bfp on a pee stick at 6 days post 5 day transfer and the doctors said at the time it was too late for it to be a false positive from trigger injection so I think you're probably pregnant!! Yay!! Looking at the millions of threads on here about faint lines it seems any line even if extremely faint can be regarded as positive! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    And although it's been a couple of years since I did ivf, I was on the progesterone pessaries at the time and can't remember if still on other drugs, but my understating is that it's the trigger injection that can cause false positives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nh2489 thank you so much for the reply Hun!!! I hope you are right oh my if only it is... I've gone back to look at it and the line off course is a little darker. I'm just hoping I am... I'm 9 days post 5 day transfer.... Fingers crossed!!! thanks again Hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!!
    @Dell77 - oh wow! I'm sorry you didn't have any to freeze either. Little bit gut wrenching isn't it! And yes makes me more anxious about the one on board! Out of our hands now though! Fingers crossed!

I can't believe how similar out cycles have been though! It's crazy they're pretty much identical! I hope we can both end on a high note with BFP's!

As for the BT, I'm sure your clinic would be the same as mine being they're both IVFA, I'll have bloods drawn morning of 5th & they'll call that afternoon and advise me if it's positive!
    I hear you though, I kind of think I'd like to prepare myself too if it's not positive. My hubby isn't keen on the POAS, I've put myself through torture before with chemicals and ectopic over analysing the stick and lines.
    I might hold off till 9dp5dt.
    @mags83 - I'm not a real expert on the drugs that would cause faint positives, but as far as I can tell it should only be the trigger and if you're on Pregnyl injections for booster through the 2WW.
    I'm pretty sure a line is a line and it sounds very promising!! Can you post a picture? It will darken, so interpret the results in the first 10 minutes apparently.
    Will you test again tomorrow morning??
    How exciting for you!!! Fingers crossed this is it!!
    @crose - how'd you go today hun? Thinking of you!

x