+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @mags83! I hope Friday comes around quickly for you!!

OMG @Dell77 - No way!!! This is so uncanny!!! I can't believe we've pretty much had the mirror image cycles!
    Good luck for Monday! I hope your stragglers catch up!
    I kind of have to expect 1 or 2 good ones for Monday or I think I'll let it get to me. The lady today said they usually expect 50% to drop off by day 5. For 3 embies its not great! I have to stop analysing!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85 and @dell that's hilarious that your cycles have been identical! So excited for you both for monday. Hopefully they all grow nicely for monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Good luck for tomorrow @Dell77! Will be thinking of you! Fingers crossed for a super sticky embie!

Hope everyone is well!

x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy85 For This Useful Post:

Dell77  (22-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gals,
    Hope everyone has a great week ahead of them I cant believe we are nearly at the end of feb & easter eggs are already on the store shelves!!

@newmummy85, thanks hun good luck to you aswell ... off we go on our 2WW!! xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dell77 For This Useful Post:

newmummy85  (23-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85, how did you go today Hun? My fingers have been crossed for you

AFM - I had 1 good blast. this morning (very very cool to be able to see it on the screen . I only wish now that I had gotten hubby to take a photo of it!). At this stage, not sure my remaining embies will be good enough for freezing .. they had slowed down, however they are going to wait & see how they are this afternoon & if any good enough for freezing. They will give me a call later to let me know.

It's a little strange knowing it is floating around inside (well hopefully it wont float around too long). My BT should be on Mar 6th.

Girls, how are the rest of you travelling?
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Just home from ET and am PUPO! Yay!!!!
    @Dell77 - OMG it's a snap moment yet again!
    1 embryo was a beautiful blastocyst to transfer, the other two weren't quite at blast stage, but they'll watch them overnight and call me tomorrow to let me know if any make balst and are suitable for freezing!

Can't believe we got the same results again! 😳

Glad your transfer went well!! Fingers crossed for us!
    I hear you - it feels strange knowing it is just floating around!
    I said to hubby, I don't want to wee in case it falls out! 😐 incredibly silly I know!

My BT is Thursday 5th March! 10 days!! I have to try and hold out from POAS or I might end up with a divorce! I'm terrible - I can't help myself!
    I POAS on Saturday to see how the trigger was going. 😳

Hope you're all well!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck guys, I'm glad you managed to get a nice blast for transfer. I had my 5d transfer on 24th feb 2013 and my ds was born on nov 18th but due date was 12th so you guys will be due around the 11th if all goes well. I'm not on a journey at the moment, just following as when I saw the dates people were talking about egg collection it brought it all back being so close to my dates. Mine worked first time with just one embryo transferred so keeping fingers crossed for you and try not to go crazy during 2ww! I knew that would be the hardest part and I swore I wouldn't test early but ended up finding out it had worked 6 days later by the doctor as I was sitting in a and e on my own! Not the amazing experience I was hoping for but exciting never the less!! Just remember it's normal to get pain or bleeding when the embryo implants so don't lose faith. I got horrible cramps 2 days later and was miserable thinking it couldn't be good news but looking back it must have been from implantation so don't lose hope until the end of the 2ww! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newmummy85, feel any different yet ??
    I have felt some dull twinges but thats prob just gas

Had to laugh at your comment about not wanting to wee in-case ... I totally get that & confess, I thought the same !! hehe

So I was doing a little bit of research, and they say implantation could / should take place 1 - 2 days after day 5 transfer ...
    @nh2489, thanks for the wishes &positive vibes
    Btw, what is a and e ?
    @mags83, you're nearly there hun, only few days to go before BT. have you noticed anything in particular post transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Accident and emergency. Not sure you use that name over here! Although my cycle went well and I got my bfp I ended up with severe ohss so was in hospital for 3 weeks 😟 despite all the tests, X-rays, medications etc etc whilst ill, my emby was a sticky one and no noticeable side effects so far!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Thanks so much for the well wishes and luck @nh2489!! So nice of you to pop in and share your wisdom!
    Is it bad I had already worked out the due date? haha
    Thanks for the heads up with the cramps and the possible bleeding! I never experienced any of that with DD! But she wasn't IVF!
    Wow! It would have been different finding out you were pregnant in Emergency! Not what you would've expected! Glad to hear DS was a super sticky one too!
    Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for us! Yes I believe it's going to be the most tortuous wait ever!! I've bought pregnancy tests too, so will be even harder to resist! 😐
    @Dell77 - haha I had to giggle - I had googled the timeline of implantation for IVF! Fingers crossed!
    Did you end up hearing back from the clinic about your other embryos? Or were they calling tomorrow?
    I've had a few twinges and cramps and a couple of sharp pains, but I think nice overdone it today. It's my DD's 5th birthday tomorrow so I was getting wrapping paper, some groceries and cake stuff. Sitting down and resting now.

I'm glad you are experiencing the same sorts of things - I think I'm reading more into it now and looking for "symptoms" - no idea what to expect!
    @mags83 - few more days to go till BT! How are you coping?
    @crose - good luck for your scan and BT tomorrow! Hope it brings good news!
    @Butterfly39 - hope you're doing well after ET hun!

x