+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

I hope everyone is well.

So ultrasound didn't quite go to plan. I have no follicles in the right and 7 in the left. Only small and looks like PCOS. Reduced my injections to 125 instead of 150 and hoping that only a few grow big. If all seem to grow on left then we need to abort and try again next month with different medication. Not what I wanted to hear but still hope for a positive result on Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @crose I hope everything goes well for you in Tuesday Hun... Keep positive I know it's hard too... On my first iui cycle same thing happened to me! Except I had 32 eggs which was painful .... Hence the reason we extracted and I moved to Ivf! So don't get disheartened yet Hun! Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Mags! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @crose, hope things take a turn for the positive

Hope u don't mind me asking, but I don't really get it - why would u need to abort if the follies all grow on the left only?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dell77 apparently there are heaps of little follicles on the left and about 7 larger (still too small at this stage for transfer). They are worried that they will all grow and will be too dangerous as it will be too much fluid (ie 32 huge follicles on one side). They said if the 7 or less grow big only and the rest remain small then it's safe to go ahead with transfer. So it all depends on how my body reacts to the lower dose injections. It's so frustrating as I had told them I had a history of PCOS. I can only keep positive and hope that only 7 grow big.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I meant to say egg retrieval instead of transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

@Dell77 - I have had a wonderful experience with IVFA so far, my nurses are absolutely lovely & supportive.
    Glad you're feeling good and went back to work! As for the tender boobs, I did experience them also, but they seem to have gone now, maybe the trigger?
    How did you go with the call from the embryologist today? Hope you still have great numbers! I wonder if it will be a snap moment again!

@mags83 - stay strong hun! 6 days to go! I can understand how frustrating it is! I already want to go to sleep and wake up on Monday for transfer!
    Hope you're feeling ok!

@crose - oh hunny. How incredibly frustrating for you! I hope he change in medication levels brings a better result come Tuesday! I have everything crossed for you that things change and the follies start growing at a slower rate! It's so hard and tricky when dealing with PCOS! Our PCO tend to grow like popcorn!
    I had a low dose and had slow growers so they had to up the dose and I didnt respond as they thought I would so I guess it can go either way.
    Stay positive hun! I'll keep everything crossed for you that Tuesday brings a completely different story for you!

@Butterfly39 - I hope all is well with you hun! Transfer today? Hope you managed to escape the cyclone up your way!

AFM - Call from the embryologist today - I have 3 embies growing as should be at 8 cells & 1 at 6 cells, 1 at 3-4. So at this stage hoping the 3 remaining keep growing strong to blasts on Monday!
    Still feeling a bit bloated and get waves of pain when I've obviously done too much.
    Transfer is booked for 10.30am Monday.

Hope everyone is well!

x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF NEWBIE Round 1 STARTS NOW! ANYONE ELSE IN THE SAME BOAT?

Thank you @newmummy85 I feel ya I really do xx good luck for Monday in excited for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness @newmummy85 !!!!!
    I have 3 on track for monday & 2 which are little behind. They think given time the 2 could come good.
    Im booked in mon 9am for transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness @newmummy85 !!!!!
    I have 3 on track for monday & 2 which are little behind. They think given time the 2 could come good.
    Im booked in mon 9am for transfer