For supply issues see this link:
How old is your baby? Newborns can take a long time to feed.
With regard to your 8 year old:
- Pack lunches etc the night before and if you can, make yourself a lunch for the next day whilst you're at it. I tend to make lunches for 2 days at a time (or at least most of a lunch).
- Keep dinners simple but when you do cook make sure there is enough for at least 1 more dinner so you can have left overs.
- Ensure you have at least 1 or 2 quick-fix dinners that take minimal preparation. This could be pasta with frozen veggies and a jar of pasta sauce.
- Baby needs to fit in with you as best as possible for school drop off. If you can give them a feed before you leave to minimise them needing a feed during the school drop off drive.
- Are you friendly with any of the other school mums? Can they do drop off for you if needed? Does your DS know what to do if you're late picking him up?