+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My son falls asleep on the couch or on the floor or on me between 10pm to 12am (sometimes 1am) on his own. Then I put a blanket over him and he sleeps in his cot or with me until 9am/11am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Up to the age of 2 mine were fed or cuddled and read to sleep.
    After 2. Bedtime is 7pm they are put in bed a story or two than prayers and a song. Than I leave the room and the go off to sleep if they haven't already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    My 3.5 year old gets a cuddle then a story then is left to fall asleep on her own. Usually around 7:30 we put her down.

My 15 month old DS is given cuddles then put down in his cot and patted on the bum / has his back stroked until he's asleep.

DD sleeps through the night and never comes into our bed and is only ever up before the sun on her gro clock maybe once every 2 months or so.

DS sleeps through the night 75% of the time and the nights he does wake he's given a cuddle and patted on the bum back to sleep again. He used to self settle but then got sick and hasn't self settled since. I do plan on doing a bit of sleep training so I don't have to pat him anymore I'll just sit with him until he sleeps then I'll sit further and further away until he no longer needs me. I'm hoping that works as my back is killing me leaning over the cot to pat him to sleep.