+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I go to a sports massage therapist ( who also did my pregnancy massages) I've managed mine through very deep tissue manipulation alone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maternidade View Post
    I go to a sports massage therapist ( who also did my pregnancy massages) I've managed mine through very deep tissue manipulation alone
    Whereabouts are they located?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm in brisbane, I used no more knots

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @MsB ill pm you some details

I've never seen an osteo but I would recommend a physio over a chiro. They both work but physios put you in control. Yes it's hard to do the exercise at home but with chiros you have to invest $$$ for each visit PLUS time for appointments (travel time, waiting and the actual appointment). The exercises that physios give you put you in control of your recovery and take far less time than a chiro's course of treatment.

Also as others have mentioned get properly checked out re possible after effects of the epi.

Back pain after birth isn't great because of the added fact that your stomach muscles (if they're like mine) are stretched to bujjery. The rest of your body will compensate and you'll end up with issues elsewhere. I'm currently seeing a physio for leg/foot/shoulder/wrist pain and they say it's because the rest of my body is compensating for my stomach and back. The physio I'm seeing uses a really gentle technique too which is great. Ill pm you his details.
    Last edited by Gothel; 31-01-2015 at 06:24.