+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Conceiving concerns

My partner n i have decided to conceive for some time. Im am right in the stage of perfect ovulation. I recently during this stage had a bad fall & an was admitted to hospital. As its to early to get a positive reading. I explained the situation n then the doctor gave me 30ml ketorolac an said it was ok(just a once off) how ever as ive done research i cant find anything to pin point dose on conceiving over pregnancy.

Q. Will the embryo b safe from the drug because the plaseta hasn't formed yet ?

Due to no positive ready he also said xray would be safe with no affects....

Q. Is this true

Cant find answers im seeking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I think you would be fairly safe. From what you've said, you're ovulating now (if I read that right)? That means the embryo hasn't even formed yet. Usually things don't cross over the placenta until around 6-8 weeks from memory and someone can correct me if I'm wrong. If you're only just ovulating then you're 2 weeks but bub doesn't actually exist yet. In short, I think you're pretty safe.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Reply

Thank you apple. Yes im right at the end of ovulation now ☺️. However 3/4 day ago i had ovulation discharge. And today i had milky white discharge ( as im aware thats a sign of fertilisation ) ?

My doc cant tell me much about anything at this stage so ones opinion is valued. Thank you so much x

Poohbear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I would say that you're almost certainly okay at this stage of pregnancy. I know it's such a scary time! Good luck, I hope you get your BFP this month! ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Creamy cm usually means higher progesterone from ovulation, not necessarily pregnancy. Your placenta isn't fully developed until 8 weeks or so and the egg wouldn't have even been fertilised so you'll be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    As delirium has said, you'll be fine. You're only ovulating and the egg may have implanted. It can be a very worrying time, try to relax as much as possible.